Top Referrers Competition

Those links keep on giving

30 day report

8 Likes

Wtf??? How am I at the top?

Anyway, in response to that email from YouTube, I posted a video. Check it out and see if I forgot something. Have your sound on, and sorry about the windshield wipers.

11 Likes

Writing is on the wall

This forum is owned by Full30 but the software is different which is why the separate log in
We’re thrilled to have you here and Happy Thanksgiving to you as well!

edit, you’re likely at the top due to well placed links still getting hits IMO

10 Likes

WOW!

Here’s a list I never see change on, its had dated topics for a long time, today I noticed two new additions

@Joe 's topic

https://forum.full30.com/t/chicago-takes-an-illegal-gun-every-48-min/13411

and

@SuppressedNation_Chris 's thread

have struck like lightening,

as well the top referrers chart is showing some life

30 day report

Great job everyone who shares these links!

8 Likes

That’s awesome to see! One thing I like better then guns and gun accessories is saving money on said items😁

9 Likes

Ok

please take a moment to watch some scenes from last weeks episode ( a couple of minutes ago)

and then lets give @LonewolfMcQuade a big YAY! for his threads appearance on the top refereed chart

and his topic is

https://forum.full30.com/t/best-scope-for-308-out-to-1000yds/6037

and the runner up… ( from 2017) is

@GrotesqueMonkey

(if you watched last weeks episode you’d understand)

And who are those top referrers?

Congratulations @SuppressedNation_Chris you made it to the top!! :partying_face: :partying_face:

10 Likes

Thank you . Whats funny , as you pointed out, is the thread I promoted was the deals thread which is no longer trending high lol :man_facepalming: But really glad to help bring more people to the forum

10 Likes

Congratulations Brother!

8 Likes

Congrats @SuppressedNation_Chris !!!
We need people promoting the forum and site.

8 Likes

I make sure I post the forum up on my twitter page from time to time

7 Likes

Yes we do! Would also be nice to see the some of the creators using the benefits of the video side take the time to drop in. Maybe plug the forum or Full30 on their channel?? I know they are so busy with that youtube life they don’t have time to actually interact with people but… with youtubes antigun policies one day this may be all the have! Lets grow it!

7 Likes

You mean some of the guys with these numbers?

6 Likes

What I wouldn’t give for those kinds of numbers.

6 Likes

To name a few. But there are many more that have a large Youtube audiences that do not have the following here… yet. People are looking at Full30 as a backup that they wont put time in, instead of looking at Full30 as our future platform. Instead of putting time in promoting Full30 and helping Full30 grow, its lets make more youtube videos complaining about the removal, restriction and demonization. :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

When Screwtube gets to those channels, and they will get there, trust me. They just started off with the smaller channels that can’t fight back. You’re spot on, those big channels should be putting out videos getting their loyal followers to come here. Have F30 as a mirror site for when the day finally arrives. That day may be soon than many of them realize.

If they wait until screwtube deletes them, it will be too late. Until that day, weaponize screwtube against itself.

6 Likes

I agree 100% there are some things i’d love to see full30 do to help creators want to do more here but so far we are moving in the positive direction. We could do more if creators would send more traffic, that equals more views, that equals more advertisers that equals a faster growing platform that could have more features!!

6 Likes

yeah well I’m sure they’d be jealous of your contacts as well, you stand to go pretty far, remember the little guys

4 Likes

uh-ooh

an upset by @Mosinvirus

c’mon @SuppressedNation_Chris there may be money on this :laughing:

8 Likes

I heard @Mosinvirusis is writing full30 thread urls in men’s bathroom stalls! Surf here for a good time :wink: I can not confirm but I’m here for a good time so seems true… wait what

9 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes