Toxic Masculinity...NOT!

@TickledDog

Thanks for the additional info. Is this a picture or a video? I only get a picture out of it. Did you (all) experience this person first hand? I see his mouth wide open (raised voice?), but not able to figure what all the fuss is/was about.

4 Likes

Thats a great example to lay down IMO

you take no offense at a stereotype and even make fun of it, and why not?

thereā€™s no harm I donā€™t believe, feelings perhaps but that can be built up or conditioned like any other exercise

6 Likes

@DarkCornerGunworks

You are right - I did not see the video. Geez, what were they supposed to call him? He clearly is not a lady.

5 Likes

Robert

I donā€™t get your point. Which isā€¦?

3 Likes

Sure,

twofold

Crying is stereotypical girl behavior
&
hurt feelings today will be toughened for tomorrow

4 Likes

Robert

Thanks for the clarifications.

5 Likes

Itā€™s MAā€™AM!!!

Iā€™m obviously kidding unfortunately it was not.

6 Likes

Tough dilemma,

obviously not a man, and clearly not a woman

soā€¦human waste ??

6 Likes

Matthew 13:7

4 Likes

effeminate kinda jumps out at me on this one

5 Likes

Butā€¦Iā€™m deceivedā€¦and a fornicatorā€¦and abuse myself all the timeā€¦:disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Youā€™re suggesting we choke himā€¦herā€¦it?..with thorns? That seems like a difficult way to do that. I mean, its the 21st century. We have ropeā€¦and beltsā€¦and shoelacesā€¦Iā€™m all for killing it. But, surely I can do it an easier way. I donā€™t wanna get stickers in my fingers.

5 Likes

Lol! :grimacing::grinning::rofl:

5 Likes

But heā€™s not really that effeminate even if he thinks he is. ~splitting hairs~ :joy:

7 Likes

Thatā€™s so hot.

@Mosinvirus

Too over the top for me. Makes me want to avoid veggies - donā€™t know where they have been or how they have been (abā€¦)used.

3 Likes

No girl worth her salt goes to the tofu section of Whole Foods to pick up a beta male. Live your life veg heads, donā€™t try to convince the rest of the world weā€™re wrong. Especially when at the first sign of trouble you call for an Alpha with a firearm.

6 Likes

Vegetables??? Isnā€™t that what food eats!
:joy:

8 Likes

Video link in my previous post was hidden by the system apparently.
I thought it would have shown the hypocracyā€¦ by the way, that was UK PETA, but the ad was only shown in USA.

sorry if some of you were offended, and I can see why some felt it was off topic.

7 Likes

It did not bother me . I saw who made it and wrote it off as Peta Nancy boy fantasy and now that you say it came from the UK it really explains it all.

5 Likes