Toxic Masculinity...NOT!

@TickledDog

Thanks for the additional info. Is this a picture or a video? I only get a picture out of it. Did you (all) experience this person first hand? I see his mouth wide open (raised voice?), but not able to figure what all the fuss is/was about.

4 Likes

Thats a great example to lay down IMO

you take no offense at a stereotype and even make fun of it, and why not?

there’s no harm I don’t believe, feelings perhaps but that can be built up or conditioned like any other exercise

6 Likes

@DarkCornerGunworks

You are right - I did not see the video. Geez, what were they supposed to call him? He clearly is not a lady.

5 Likes

Robert

I don’t get your point. Which is…?

3 Likes

Sure,

twofold

Crying is stereotypical girl behavior
&
hurt feelings today will be toughened for tomorrow

4 Likes

Robert

Thanks for the clarifications.

5 Likes

It’s MA’AM!!!

I’m obviously kidding unfortunately it was not.

6 Likes

Tough dilemma,

obviously not a man, and clearly not a woman

so…human waste ??

6 Likes

Matthew 13:7

4 Likes

effeminate kinda jumps out at me on this one

5 Likes

But…I’m deceived…and a fornicator…and abuse myself all the time…:disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

You’re suggesting we choke him…her…it?..with thorns? That seems like a difficult way to do that. I mean, its the 21st century. We have rope…and belts…and shoelaces…I’m all for killing it. But, surely I can do it an easier way. I don’t wanna get stickers in my fingers.

5 Likes

Lol! :grimacing::grinning::rofl:

5 Likes

But he’s not really that effeminate even if he thinks he is. ~splitting hairs~ :joy:

7 Likes

That’s so hot.

@Mosinvirus

Too over the top for me. Makes me want to avoid veggies - don’t know where they have been or how they have been (ab…)used.

3 Likes

No girl worth her salt goes to the tofu section of Whole Foods to pick up a beta male. Live your life veg heads, don’t try to convince the rest of the world we’re wrong. Especially when at the first sign of trouble you call for an Alpha with a firearm.

6 Likes

Vegetables??? Isn’t that what food eats!
:joy:

8 Likes

Video link in my previous post was hidden by the system apparently.
I thought it would have shown the hypocracy… by the way, that was UK PETA, but the ad was only shown in USA.

sorry if some of you were offended, and I can see why some felt it was off topic.

7 Likes

It did not bother me . I saw who made it and wrote it off as Peta Nancy boy fantasy and now that you say it came from the UK it really explains it all.

5 Likes