Trail Cam

We have what we believe to be a fox den on our property, but, tracks around it have been varied, often small and narrow, sometimes large/wide, no fox scent, a “barn yard” smell though

So for Christmas we got a trail cam, so far only this photo and it sure don’t look like a fox or a coyote ,

(we do have both in the area)

What do you think?

here’s the camera day angle

my hillbilly mount, (no patent yet)

and track pictures from today

feel free to post your trail cam photos

9 Likes

I see a fox

4 Likes

I should get some gun stickers for his pacifier heh, or maybe a silencer… But not trying to derail

6 Likes

That’s a fantastic photo to add!

Thank you!

3 Likes

My Money is on fox.

4 Likes

What a bummer, last night we we’re woke to howling and barking, certainly coyote, I havent touched the cam for a few days so went out today

and again, two different size tracks, and the larger set, 15’ to the right of my cam looked like it had spent some time making snow angels

all I got was a lesson in why I didn’t see deer during hunting season

I need more cams

The coyote barking and howling was pretty neat, there was a bright half moon with the clouds rolling under,

to top it off we had wrapped up our night watching a new vampire flick that was pretty good

spooky :ghost:

8 Likes

8 Likes

9 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes

close enough to hear this guy?

have multiple cams I see, like to get a couple more, its pretty cool, especially seeing bucks like those

9 Likes

Here is a local farm and ranch store that has some on sale.

8 Likes

Seen a lot of fox tracks yesterday and the camera hasn’t turned up anymore than that first photo in the dark,

so I turned the sensitivity (PIR) setting from medium to high

This morning I looked out the window and wooah, whats that?

Ooh I can’t wait too check that game cam, the one sitting on the pitchfork, daytime photos, that will be awesome

uh huh, got to the game and found

thats it, 2 deer photos :facepalm:

WTF

Luckily I got this,
https://www.full30.com/watch/MDIzNjk5/fox

https://us.videos.epicio.net/public/full30/videos/MDIzNjk5/transforms/854x480.mp4

How are those Fox so damn sly?

9 Likes

No print quality but some photos finally showing up

9 Likes

Fur coat for the wife?

6 Likes

I don’t know if its just one as of yet, there can be a lot of tracks at times, but in any account they’re more enjoyable to watch than to wear :fox_face:

6 Likes

Finally Day photos and proof we have at least two

9 Likes

Looks to be a decent sized fox.

8 Likes

Were optimistic there will be some kits, see one of the fox is bringing some dinner in

8 Likes

Yeah, you gonna have more. awesome lookin animals.

8 Likes