Trail Cam

Looks like fresh delivery of some venison to me…

10 Likes

LOL, emailed my neighbor who likes the updates,

his response

Looks like the little guy is curious, hopefully Mom will break him of that. Freezer material in that photo…

:rofl: :rofl:

9 Likes

10 Likes

She’s got some 'splainin to do. Two redheads shouldn’t have dark headed children. :rofl: :rofl:

9 Likes

Although…Redd Foxx

8 Likes

Great pics!

9 Likes

:joy:

7 Likes

Awesome, 3 of em now. How far away are them deer in that pic?

7 Likes

100’ I’d guess

7 Likes

Great photos. Cute little pups. I need to get a camera at my place. I have deer that pass through my yard every morning and evening. Since I’ve been working from home, they are getting more comfortable with my presence, so they are hanging out closer to the house.

7 Likes

Your pics just keep getting better and better. One might say they’re downright foxy! :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Thanks, wishing I had more than a walmart camera

Sadly the runt is MIA

8 Likes

Today is the first day we could identify the Reynard and seen both at the same time

his tail has the white tip

looks like a good breakfast for all

9 Likes

I can’t see any pics on my desktop either. I only see a large empty space on the page.

7 Likes

Should be fixed

6 Likes

:+1: I can see 'em.

5 Likes

Well, sad day, they’ve moved on, took the camera down today,

it was Jan 15th the 1st time I got to see one, just a week back I got to see both together for the 1st time, and yesterday there was just one kit all day, none seen today, and my camera batteries went dead, was an awesome experience, hope they return next year

Now the good news, our chickens are ready to move out from the heat light to a coop, so we think the timing is pretty good :grin:

9 Likes

I just ordered a trail cam yesterday. I’ve seen more deer traffic lately behind my house. Now that I’m working from home on most days, the deer are becoming more comfortable with my presence. I’ve also heard more turkey and coyote activity in recent weeks. Coyotes are rarely seen, so I’m to hoping to capture some good nighttime images. We’ll see.

8 Likes

Hate to see the foxes gone, but probably the right time for them to move along. Thanks for sharing all the pics @Robert. It was fun to follow.

And I’m with you @SteelPinger. I hear coyotes more frequently now than I ever have and wonder if it’s related to a lack of movement by people in the area.

8 Likes

I was born and raised 4 miles from where I currently live. My township only has about 700 residents, so the deer outnumber people by a wide margin. However, I rarely saw a coyote or turkey when I was a kid, but now they are everywhere. The ecosystem has changed significantly during my lifetime. Interesting.

8 Likes