Tree stands

What kind ya got? This is the one I use mostly.

4 Likes

These are a couple I’ve had for years. I don’t think either company is still in business anymore.

4 Likes

Forestry service called, they want their fire tower back

4 Likes

LOL, I built that thing about 15 years ago, that straight up ladder gets harder every year.:rofl: The bottom of the platform is 18 feet

4 Likes

I have a Big Game ladder (no rail for bowhunting) and a Amaker chain-on with sling seat (also for bowhunting).

Never tried a firearm from a tree. I usually sit with my feet on the ground but use a Torges Tree Seat tied to the trunk that I move where needed for each sit. Quite often I just still-hunt.

It’s cold by the time gun season rolls in.

4 Likes

I love to still hunt . Even at 57 I still cannot sit I want to see what is over the next hill.

4 Likes
  1. I am patient but I hunt my own land and want to see what’s up.

Maybe on the neighbor’s, too. :wink:

Last year, however, it took me a LONG time to drag a nice buck home. I ended up calling it and coming home to get a neighbor with an ATV to come with a trailer. Phew! 20 years ago I’d have dragged it whether there was any hair left on the down side or not. Sucks to get old. :frowning:

4 Likes

Getting old is not for pu##ys I also hunt my own land and have permission to hunt about 500 acres of the neighbors.

3 Likes