Truckers For Trump Impacts

New York paying 30% more for Truck deliveries after Truckers boycott New York over lawsuit verdicts against Trump

8 Likes

Isn’t this the kind of thing that will necessitate migrates getting work visa’s?

Our cheering their fortitude part of the plan?

6 Likes

Speaking of migrants and trucking. When I drive cross country which is not infrequent these days, I’ve noticed a high percentage of foreign looking truck drivers particularly of middle eastern descent. Now if they’re here legally ok, but my concern that with states giving illegals drivers licenses they’re not. On top of that if we have a bunch of illegal Muslims driving our trucks they could easily shut down our country in a terrorist attack.

7 Likes

I was hauling containers of waste paper to the Newark piers Maybe '88-'92. Waiting in line a saw many many hispanic and surprising to me - muslim drivers out of Canada.

I have been waiting for the other shoe to drop since 9-12 2001.
All the pro terrorist protesters these past months should be a wake up call to everyone.

7 Likes

I see India/Pakistan looking truck drivers quite a bit, maybe trucking will be next like how they own so many hotel/motel’s…

7 Likes

They are already here. Obama took the requirements for reading and writing english out if the CDL requirements. At the Ford plant we had drivers from all over. A lot of folks from the sand box. Muslems are rude to the non believer. Glad im gone. Close to 50% of the drivers coming through the gate were not born here. A lot dont even understand much less speak English.

6 Likes

Maybe this is a side effect of industry overregulation. If it’s too hard or expensive to hire citizens legally, companies will hire illegally, and hire non-citizens.

4 Likes

I wonder how many of the 50k+ chinese who have entered the U.S. in last couple months will be truck drivers or armed terrorists…

6 Likes