Trump Administration Considering Social Credit Score System to Determine Who Can Buy a Gun

4 Likes

Agreed, if nothing else the Russia collusion thing should have made that abundantly clear to every single American. If the gov can do that to a presidential nominee, especially AFTER he was elected, then they surely can do it to each and every one of us.

6 Likes

I donā€™t trust infowars much. Iā€™m sure heā€™s had some true stories but has he ever retracted a false one? Heā€™s not a good enough source to base informed debates on.

3 Likes

A few well placed Traitors did it to Trump, I think Barr will have a few bomb shells to drop before electionā€¦Already proven fact comey lied and signed false warrants, there is way more comingā€¦

7 Likes

Funny you should pull that particular verse up as I was thinking the exact same thing.

3 Likes
4 Likes

ā€œNewsā€ agencies have subscribed to the ā€œdream boardā€ theory that if they write about their hopes it will come to fruition.lol
I just had centerfolds and hot cars.
Yahoo had 10 articles all sounding the same last month that trump was just going to quit or not seek reelection, because ā€œitā€™s hardā€.

6 Likes

Iā€™m horrified by this idea. The Chinese are building a social credit system, too. Say goodbye to the fourth and fifth amendments if that happens.

8 Likes

Dont worry the NRA will grab him by the pussy

2 Likes