Trumps new social media platform

I posted this article in an old Facebook thread too but Im curious if any of you are thinking of signing up when it becomes available? While I am not the biggest fan of Trump as a potus this could be big.

Hopefully one day he aims to get even more involved in the media buisness. None lefty People want somewhere to turn for these things, this could be big and he has the money to make it interesting.

Are you considering signing up?
  • Yes, I will give it a try
  • No, its still social media

0 voters

6 Likes

I’m kinda surprised he didn’t blow up something already out there like parler but they had their issues - Mewe is there also, not as popular. Sounded in an interview like he likes the official statement posts and was happy to be iff twitter - the interview with Laura Ingram

6 Likes

I think he wants to bury Twitter.

9 Likes

I think he has huge personality flaws, yet at the same time showed huge restraint as POTUS. Too, I remember what he said as far as the 2nd A, yet when push came shove he caved. That really pissed me off.

I’d like to see him get more involved with media too. But he might not need to do it on his own. Maybe partner with The Blaze?

Too, he doesn’t need to start something social from scratch. Gab is a free speech SM site, he could partner with them. I joined Gab, but frankly I’m mystified as to what social media is all about. I just don’t get the attraction. This site I understand and it’s about all the social media I understand.

7 Likes

I’m on there now and it’s a cross of MeWe and FakeBook. Ssssslllloooowwww as heck though…

6 Likes

Still slow… Yeah, that’s one reason I haven’t gone back. I could take a leak, grab a cup of Joe and still be waiting.

4 Likes

I may sign up as my one and only social media account but I won’t get too personal on it. I have a feeling it will be the target of some ambitious hackers

5 Likes

This poll and its current split is IMO an accurate reflection of what Trumps rhetoric nets us

His twitter presence helped the left likely as much as covid mail in votes

If… if he’d of just stuck to business and put aside the showmanship he may have kept it together

all my opinion of course

7 Likes

There’s also stuff creeping up like locals that tulsi gabbard and some others are on, more of a way for them to post I guess

5 Likes

I also tried gab, go on there sometimes, I’m on LinkedIn mostly for networking for work and keeping my job history some

5 Likes

I have a Gab account, only because I wanted to see what they had and they asked for no information. It is slow as hell and there are things on there that would definitely be banned elsewhere which I guess is good. But when I saw some guy with swastikas all over his profile was following me for some reason I bailed. And it is slooooow

4 Likes

This…he needs to stay off these type of sites. Trump has no tact whatsoever. I didn’t mind him giving the media hell, but he got out of line on a lot of things.

5 Likes

You know, like the confederate flag those were once peace symbols that now relate 180*

of course these days that would be a tough sell, nice shiny boots, zero selector on the buzz cut and a swastika on the pamphlets you hand out door to door, sharing the message of peace & love :hugs:

I certainly can’t say I don’t like that, but looking back it was biting the hand that fed him

3 Likes

I know what it was a long time ago I believe its origin was India., I also know what else was on the scumbags’ page, it was not intended as a peace symbol.

3 Likes

I like the idea here only because its a possible shot at one of the systems most effective and destructive tools …but its still social media which is a disease. I also don’t like Trump either but the people he pisses off I dislike far more.

6 Likes

How does his Twitter help the left? It is only seeing what he said there that got him the landslide win.

3 Likes

The commie rat media braying their leftist BS 24/7 and the china virus attack destroyed Trump.

Oh and the country.

6 Likes

The way I saw it was that after the win he was seen as petty and a bully. Other people I know also saw it that way.

The first debate didn’t help him any either. biteme played him like a violin and Trumps negative personality came out.

Don’t misunderstand, in the last election IMO Trump was the only candidate worth voting for for the country and despite his flaws. At least that’s the way I saw it.

5 Likes

I liked that he put America first and shook up the establishment in the District of Corruption, that much is evident by the way he was hated by everyone. But I wish someone had taken his phone away from him and he could have kept his ego in check (never would happen as it is too big a part of his persona and makes Trump Trump) Overall I liked him he was not my first pick in the first election but I voted for him, in the second election I backed him all the way, as for social media, this is about as social as I can be.

6 Likes

https://lmgtfy.app/?q=Trump’s+Twitter+use+hurts+his+bid+for+reelection

3 Likes