Try this experiment

In your web browser type in “antifa.com”. Then come back here and explain to me what you saw.

Unless you cause it I promise that your computer won’t blow up or anything. It’s just content that you’ll see.

7 Likes

LOL, I clicked on yer link and got a biden donation site.

8 Likes

I immediately donated my GOTM check.

9 Likes

Now explain why “antifa.com” brings up the Biden site.

9 Likes

Wish i could tell you. i have no idea. it might be a scam of some sort or a way to fund antifa scum.

8 Likes

It’s been like that for a few days now. Surely by now if it wasn’t intended something would have changed. But I have no clue just what is possible on the 'net. But if someone was to do that to me I’d find a way to bring it to a halt.

9 Likes

Well who is funding antifa-g, the DSA/dnc so it only makes sense that they would try to make it look alike you were making a charitable donation to an Imbecile while they divert the money to their weapons stash.

http://discoverthenetworks.com/

DSA/dnc IS the greatest enemy of the USA in the world…next to the scotus!!! And they will prove it in November.

7 Likes

The rats are with the antifa scum. 101%

9 Likes

Do they really want violence? Have they lost what little brains they had at birth?

I see that as drawing a clear and distinct line, as if we needed a clearer one. But maybe some people did need that for a clearer picture.

7 Likes

They want violence because if we start killing the children they have lead to the slaughter it will label us as the enemy, then once they unleash the military forces on us as per Nancy’s quote “domestic Terrorists” there will be no one left to save America. If this does not work they will start freezing your bank accounts for acts of “domestic terrorism”

7 Likes

This is an example of what I have been saying these are evil wicked people and they need to experience a rapid cessation and full attenuation of all V/S. Since they want to create a hell on earth right here in the US of A We should give them their wish for eternity.

DAS/dnc IS the greatest enemy of the USA in the world…next to the scotus!!! And they will prove it in November!

5 Likes