Tulsa gun show

Anyone going to the show at the end of July? I’ll check with a friend that almost always goes and has a table.

6 Likes

I’m in OKC so I venture up to the Tulsa shows occasionally. Lately here in the city there is a show pretty much every weekend so I have stopped going to everyone. I dont think I will be going to the one in July but I plan to go to the big show in November for sure.

4 Likes

That is on my list of things to do at least once. I need to get there before they outlaw them to stop the “gun show loophole.”

5 Likes

The big tulsa gun show is unlike anything I have every been to before. Granted I haven’t ever been to like SHOT or anything else but 11 acres of firearms goodness is pretty great and something if you can go to you should at least once.

4 Likes

I didn’t know that the one next month is smaller than the November show. I’ve only been once. Yes, it is huge. It seems to be a bit different from what I have seen elsewhere. A lot of this one looks more like displays instead of guns to sell. I remember looking with interest at a couple of things and the gut behind the table just sat there in his chair and never lifted a finger. I told him that I could go be invisible elsewhere and moved on. I didn’t buy much there. I got some cheap cases and a barrel for a shotgun. Definitely a lot to see there.

2 Likes

They only do the big one twice a year in Tulsa.
http://www.tulsaarmsshow.com/home.html

3 Likes

Yep I believe it is always in April and November

4 Likes

@ArmedEyeDoc

Thanks for the link.

Wow! Over 4,000 tables! That is huge!

4 Likes

If anyone plans to go to the big show in November maybe we can meet up and chat or something.

3 Likes

@DTA13

Someday, I would love to go. But, this year, I don’t see my having the chance to go.

However, if you are interested in visiting some of the Florida gun shows, that might be a possibility.

2 Likes

The November show is always around my anniversary so that is pretty much out. I usually forget about the April show until I can’t take the time off. But I will get there one time or another.

2 Likes