Txsupport

Excellent. Thank you very much!!!

2 Likes

Great will do. I buy 5.56 from Target Sports. I need to check out 7.62. 1000k

1 Like

No, you don’t need to be running prices up lol.

3 Likes

.223 can be inexpensive assuming you’ve got an AR chambered for it. Hell I just bought six 20 round boxes of .223 hollow point for $5.99 each. Perfectly acceptable defensive and range rounds for dirt ass cheap (under $0.30/rd) considering it wasn’t in bulk.

But I support you getting something chambered in 7.62x39. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

I just keep trying to justify getting an AK and it sounded good in my mind. Lol

1 Like

I dont have enough money to buy that much ammo, no need to worry. If anything you are driving the prices up for people that cant afford it. :rofl:

1 Like

Every 6th Wednesday I pass on a good deal.

3 Likes

Somehow I think you manage to get by.

Have you ever thought about getting a Cz-58/vz 2008? They are a solid alternative to an AK. The last two I got both of them came with 4-5 mags and they are a striker fire with a beretta/p1/p38 action. They are also faster to clear a malfunction due to 180 degree access when the action is open. You can also run SKS stripper clips with them! If you have ever run and gunned and I know you have. The stripper clip is extremely fast for top offs or reloading.
Just food for thought.

3 Likes

No I never thought about it until now That makes sense. I will look into that. I’m just buying up guns and ammo that my budget will allow. If dems take over we can say goodby to buying anything that looks scary to them. Also they plan on taxing ammo My life experiences have taught me that lesson. If not I will have hi capacity mags and ammo for my three sons and 5 grandsons. The nightmare of going to Academy on Tuesday and begging to sell me more than two boxes of 22 shells is over for me.

5 Likes

For visual reference: which one would be easier to clear a classic double feed?

4 Likes

You’ve got a rough road ahead if you’re trying to convert AK fanboys. I do like your weapon system though. Great pics!

1 Like

No conversions I just wanted to offer a possible alternative. The two VZ 2008 I picked up I paid $400.00 a piece. Good AK47 now a days go for $750.00 or more. I fully realize we all have families and bills to pay, so it’s nice to have an alternative to paying an inflated price and still maintaining reliability and value. That’s all I’m advocating Brother.

2 Likes

Oh I understand. I wasn’t trying to get on you. I like the VZ. The last one I saw for sale was in the $850 range, which is too high for my liking. The last time I was around that number was when I got my Polish AK under folder.

$850.00!!! Now those are expensive! Never mind. I tried. Geez that sucks.

Where would I start looking to purchasing one? What is the going $ ?

Might have to check them out. Im not a traditionalist with anything, what are the pros and cons of the CZ compared to an AK?

I swear that was the price. Charleston, SC a few months ago. I also saw this gas station. It was a strange trip.

Back to what I was saying
 it was a gorgeous rifle with the Bakelite? furniture. Wasn’t worth what they were asking though. It’s crazy how both platforms have increased in price.

1 Like

What is the difference between golden tiger and golden bear? Sorry for the dumb question but I don’t know still learning AK

1 Like

@TXSUPPORT

Yep I just checked armslist they are super high price now. RATS!

1 Like