U.S. invades Canada

But alas, the great leader general john candy is no more.

8 Likes

Lactose intolerant and I like Venison better. Screw Mexico and screw their non existant border

6 Likes

I agree. Let’s stomp 'em. Like the easy button.

6 Likes

I think we need to erect that southern border wall asap

5 Likes

I disagree, the people below that border know how to work and earn, we should allow them in and put them to work erecting borders around all of our liberal cities.

3 Likes

They need moved to the liberal cities that have the walls

3 Likes

I dont want any of em, if they come here to change America to what they used to have then get the Hell out. If they cant learn english get the hell out . If they cant become American and are still living like a cartel drug addict gangster get the HellOUT !! And if you come here to bring your whacko ideas to America get Out !!

7 Likes

We should take and enforce a 100 mile buffer zone on our borders . Bulldoze it so there is no shelter or cover and shoot anyone that trys to cross illeagaly.

5 Likes

I would settle for a 10 mile no man’s land. Anything moves it dies.

6 Likes

When I wore a younger mans uniform, this is where I worked.
Lets not be so in a hurry to keep them out.
Brandon is standing by to lock YOU in.

3 Likes

Open season year round.

6 Likes

MG every border invader. I promise if we do - they WILL stop coming.
Ya know like we’re doing for the biden bribe clearing house in ukraine.

6 Likes

WHAT!!!
The first line in the wikipedia on him is a left wing activist! He is not a patriot.
Michael Moore - Wikipedia

6 Likes

LMAO, the :sarcasm: emoji isn’t used enough. Guilty of it myself!

6 Likes

My uncle got a few more weeks of training during 'Nam to scurry over the DMZ to take pics of radar installations and missile batteries in the North.
OG Imjim scout.

I saw some pics 3 years ago when we fought to get his war journal/diary, whatever it was called to prove his did his correct tour as agreed.

A lot more to all of that.

6 Likes