U.s. military new side arm Sig p320

Same here , what should we debate? Lonewolf’s next wig or firearms?

4 Likes

Ha!!! Lonewolfs next wig would be funnier

3 Likes

I think a shaggy blonde surfer wig or a Bieber wig

2 Likes

Definitely won’t be Bieber wig because he would have to deal with you chasing him around with your pants down.

A surfer wig? Maybe

But I think he’ll go for a rainbow wig because that’s what @LonewolfMcQuade supports

3 Likes

Well that was uncalled for. Pants down hugs are only allowed at .308AR.com @98Z has details, if youre interested.

4 Likes

What about a Trump wig?

3 Likes

I have worn both of your mother’s “rugs” on my “head” before…

4 Likes

Probably my gay grandpa’s too

2 Likes

Ok, since you dont seem to want to provide sources to these claims ,I will just respond accordingly

This meme should cover it:

Unsure exactly what you mean here but regardless of ballistics the 9mm has been used by far more militaries than the .45 ACP and mostly in thier sidearms.

Sig has been making firearms for militaries a long time. Tons of evidence to support that.

Polymer pistols were a thing in Germany long before America. It’s not only in America nor did it originate here.

To sum this up, I hope you’re trolling. If not, you are a head case. Get help, pop some Prozac or something. But please for the love of god stop handling firearms , for everyone’s sake including your own.

6 Likes

@LonewolfMcQuade feel free to insult people in this thread.

6 Likes

Right now i only see 1 deserving target, the turd polisher…

Screenshot_20200125-012821

7 Likes

:joy::rofl::smiley:

4 Likes

Indeed. Indeed that is. We patented the Pants-Down Hug,and the patent details aren’t fully shared on the open-source web We allow close members from the sister-forum here, but no more, and it has to be in person - you Full30 guys need to make the plunge and show up at a .308AR.com Fall Shoot. Indoctrination begins upon arrival. :rofl:

I’ve greeted many a new member to the brotherhood at the given coordinates (my house) by opening the door, full kit, long-gun-slung, trou-down, arms out… yelling “WELCOME ABOARD, MOTHERFUCKER!!!”

The only one that ran, will never be invited back. Hey, I get it, I’m a little hairy, he mighta been skeered by that. Whatever…

5 Likes

O nooo, not the only one, I showed up, seen an initiation and

2 Likes

If you relax and let it happen, it is so much more enjoyable and you look forward to the next time.

4 Likes

https://forum.full30.com/uploads/default/original/3X/b/6/b6798ab56567d1c9e34cdda39e6b35cccf9c62ac.gif

4 Likes

Now that I recall, that is what it looks like when @98Z is running towards you.

4 Likes

Doc has a valid point. I’m rather enthusiastic about it,now that he brings it up. :rofl:

4 Likes

This is key, right here. Just stop hangin on.

4 Likes

Im starting to see some similarities between Harry Weinstein and 98z :hushed:

3 Likes