unboxing the 2.0 version of the AXIL GS Extreme earbuds

Here is an early drop for you guys here on FULL30. More to come on how these actually compare to the 1.0 version when I have a little more time on them.

6 Likes

Man oh man been wanting a pait of electronic ear plugs

4 Likes

ain’t none of the good ones cheap :rofl::joy: so just be aware of that. and i did not go into it with this video as it was just an unboxing AND these were version 2.0, already talked about it with the 1.0 but these are bluetooth and will work to listen to music, make cals, etc too.

4 Likes

oh and if you hunt, with these, those critters don’t stand a chance. :joy::rofl:

5 Likes

Yeah that is why I want them cause I will be at the range and then I miss calls .I dont figure they are too cheap .
I was also looking at the Sig Sauer ones I think they say 19 with silicone and 29 with foam .

4 Likes

Yeah , I shoot revolvers so it is annoying to have to put plugs in and plugs out … they would be great for hunting always ready

4 Likes

don’t quote me on this because i am not 100% sure but think the Sig models are the exact same as the GS Extreme 2.0, just built for Sig by AXIL with the Sig logo. i remember asking one time when i first saw those and believe that is what i was told.

5 Likes

Oh really thats interesting information

3 Likes
4 Likes

never heard of her :joy::rofl:

4 Likes