Unidentified equipment in the Tremors movie

Greetings!

In the first the Tremors movie, survivalist Burt Gummer and girlfriend Heather have pieces of equipment that I can’t identify. They are clearly visible in these screenshots.

Apparently, this is something made of transparent plastic with instructions embedded inside or something similar. They are suspended in different ways, but in both cases they are placed openly. So I guess it’s some sort of rescue or identification beacon. But it would be interesting to know for sure. Can anyone identify this piece of equipment?

5 Likes

Image #7 was the most clear. It looks like a pill bottle that would normally contain your earplugs, if I remember correctly from my time in service. We wore it on the shirt pocket button on our fatiges.

13 Likes

Wow! Thank you very much for the help! To be honest, I already broke my head trying to identify this thing, but everything turned out to be so simple! Thank you:-)!

6 Likes

I was going to say ear plugs. My little container looks different now… but yeah, that’s what we used to run around with.

7 Likes

Planning on some big snake Killin in 2022? :wink:

7 Likes

It turns out that this is not such a rare thing as I thought …

5 Likes

I believe that in 2022 the most dangerous and disgusting monsters will not be snakes, but those “doctors” and politicians who want to inject people with their vaccines :-)!

6 Likes

Wait…how can people tell them apart? :thinking:

The two-snake caduceus design has ancient and consistent associations …and controversially, thievery, lying, and the passage into the underworld

In January 1961, President Dwight D. Eisenhower famously warned about the growth of the “military-industrial complex” in his farewell address. Originally he spoke about the Political-Military-Industrial Complex but dropped the political. Included in the industrial part of his thinking was the medical-pharmaceutical industries.

7 Likes

Now that is interesting… :thinking::+1::fire:

5 Likes

Yep, we were warned

Politicians used to be for America and oppose the current state of things, think of the 45 Communist goals, how many, if any, remain un-achieved?

1. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose communist goals.

i.e. red flag laws

5 Likes

I was issued a green tinted ear plug holder in 1979, it had no writing or label on it…and as said we carried it on pocket flap on fatigues.

6 Likes