UNIMAG BY Ross Defense

Bought 2 of these.
Works well for 556 and my Grendel. Only ran 1 magazine of each caliber due to time. Also supposed to work with 300blackout, 7.62x39, 224valkyrie,6.8spc, 5.45x36, 458 socom. If it will work with the socom it should also work with my Beowulf.

10 Likes

That’s pretty cool!

7 Likes

That’s pretty sweet. Can you try the big bore stuff? .450 BM, .458 SOCOM, .50 Beowulf.

It’s hard to find mags that reliably feed these big boys. 20rd pmags so far are the only ones feeding reliably for me.

4 Likes

https://www.sgammo.com/product/hornady-ammo-sale/150-round-can-450-bushmaster-250-grain-ftx-hornady-black-ammo-82249

6 Likes

You know me too well. That (was) my preferred cartridge before I lost everything in that boating accident. :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

They just got that in. Saw that in the email and remembered you NEED that caliber ammo. They have the new Hornady 6.5 Grendel fmj’ s too.

6 Likes

Mister Torgue Approves (Orange)

6 Likes

Did you buy these online or a local store?

5 Likes

A much smarter thing than Magpul has done, by making a certain mag for a certain caliber.

2 Likes

Smart for who? it’s a smart thing for them to sell more mags. For example you have three guns of different calibers and only want two mags for each. with the uni mag you sell two, with the others you sell six.Those guys ain’t dumb.

5 Likes

https://shop.tacticalshit.com/?utm_source=tsblog&utm_medium=top-header&utm_campaign=store-home-page

5 Likes

I’m definitely going to pick one up soon and test it out on every caliber I can get my hands on. Once I find a range that rents ARs since mine’s at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean. :cowboy_hat_face:

Oh and I also emailed them asking about .450 BM and .50 Beowulf. They have .458 SOCOM listed as reliable but I’m curious so I asked if they tested those cartridges and if not I would be happy to test for them.

5 Likes

Thanks for the link got that book marked. :+1:

3 Likes

Magpul is dumb. I own a metric ship ton of metal magazines, and one Magpul.
It is a dyable one, and its bright yellow with a banana sticker on it.
For when I have to go to the capitol and deal with Libtards, I carry my banana clip in my back pocket.

3 Likes

I find pmags respectable to very good depending on cartridge. In fact in the case of .450 Bushmaster it is the only reliable mag I’ve ever run. If its reliable I don’t give two shits what brand or material it is made from. :+1:

5 Likes

Wish I was “dumb” as magpul is. I wonder what their profits were last year and year before and ect……

3 Likes

I’m still waiting on …

4 Likes

Ditto.

4 Likes