United States Vaccine Passport / ID Card

6 Likes

Solvent traps and vaxxine? I ainā€™t clickā€™n that! Saw an interesting take on the DeSantis ban on passports law in Florida. Now this guy gets a bit dramatic but he does actually scroll through the law and shows where they took Liberty and where they took power for themselves, no more confusion on who can mandate what next pandemic. But the headlines sound so liberty friendly, wonder why they would feel the need to do that?

5 Likes

This guy is an idiot or has an agenda contrary to freedom . Around 7:20 into his video he even states that the bill requires the governor to provide reasons if a business is to be closed. That limits the government. Iā€™ll try to finish the video even though it is making me want to puke. It reminds me of when politicians say no one wants to take your guns, No one wants to require a vaccine passport etcā€¦ I usually donā€™t call names when refuting someoneā€™s point but as his hero would say ā€œCome on manā€

3 Likes

Does it give the reasons? This is a power they did not have prior, if it went so well in Florida why does ne need that power now? The deceptive nature the law has been presented with makes me worry, giving the gov. the authority to shut down a business without CLEAR parameters is asking for tyrannical rule, itā€™s just asking for it. Another power grab camouflaged by the msm as milk and honey for you.
I agree he is hard to listen to, an LEO hatter as well, but he also loves Liberty, Liberty is dangerous and ugly at times. He is not someone I would hang out with but he does understand Liberty, his objectionable nature to both liberals and conservatives tells me he must be near the truth, and he is putting the document right there for you to read yourself, how many msm show the document or give a link to it? That right there should be pretty telling.

4 Likes

I disagree. We like DeSantis and he will win.

3 Likes

and nothing will change.

4 Likes

7 Likes

You will see. He can beat them with their own game, thatā€™s why it looks the same to the untrained eye.

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Todayā€™s coronavirus news: Elderly Kitchener woman dies of COVID despite full vaccination; Ontario reporting another 318 cases of COVID-19 and 12 more deaths for Sunday

5 Likes

Iā€™m sorry it is hitting so hard there.

4 Likes

The topic of a US vaccine passport is definitely buzzing these days.

3 Likes

If there is talk I havenā€™t heard it. I hope they try that BS. It will back fire wonderfully. In fact things are likely to get hot for the Sociopathic Dwarf and his Fairy Band of Criminalsā€¦

4 Likes