march2020_digital_bonus

anyone using this?

15 Likes

Yes its worth it if you don’t have 25k to throw away

10 Likes

I don’t mean to brag but…

money fight

13 Likes

I only get their magazine. I probably should take the plunge.

12 Likes

Does anyone actually have any experience with using it, or can point to cases where someone has used it?

I don’t know what the rate is of cases they choose to cover, vs those they decline to cover.

13 Likes

I see you on my list now. I’ve been selling policies for a bit under a year.

10 Likes

Yep👍

11 Likes

I’ve heard of USCCA but I’m not real familiar with what they do. It’s insurance?

10 Likes

MAC82,
Yes it’s concealed carry insurance so to speak and a whole lot more.
Check out their website for detailed information and answers to your questions👍

10 Likes

I would sign up but this is important to know.

11 Likes

Been a member since 2017, good company with a lot of good info for members.

9 Likes

I have not looked into it but I may.

7 Likes

$14.

7 Likes

Is that a cost comparison? Like a cup of coffee a day can feed 50 kids hehe

6 Likes

I’ve thought about it

5 Likes

Are you planning to drink a lot of tequila? I don’t think that’s the right kind of lime. :joy::rofl:

But seriously, does that really work? If you really want to disappear someone, wouldn’t sulfuric acid and peroxide be better?, ala Breaking Bad?

7 Likes

As far as USCCA, we have it. It covers you in a legit self defense shooting. I’m not sure what they do if they believe you were not legitimately defending yourself or someone else.

7 Likes

Same here

6 Likes

Currently, I have USCCA, but they will not cover acts related to war or insurrection. That is mentioned in their terms. Their payout limits also seem rather low. But it was my best option before I got a CCW.

Since I now have a CCW, I think that CCWsafe will give me more protection, since unlike USCCA there is no 250k cap on pay for lawyers, and they have actually successfully defended someone. Andrew Branca says that legal fees can be millions.

7 Likes

Good choice. I encourage our friends to get insurance where available.

This too.

https://www.toolbarn.com/truetemper-2585600.html/?gclid=CjwKCAiAl4WABhAJEiwATUnEF4VLTbWCdXkSFLh9vGDNz_HT1KAI4BhplLl_I1sfbmfqF8tgszLeQxoCbuYQAvD_BwE

6 Likes