Type @sonny Bring me my gun for more help

8 Likes

Sonny looks like a democrat

6 Likes

@sonny bring me my gun

6 Likes

I currently know how to do the following things:

@sonny start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial just for you, in a personal message. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@sonny roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@sonny quote

:left_speech_bubble: _A power has risen up in the government greater than the people themselves, consisting of many, and various, and powerful interests, combined into one mass, and held together by the cohesive power of the vast surplus in the banks. - John C. Calhoun, The 7th Vice President of the United States

@sonny reload

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

2 Likes

@sonny reload

4 Likes

:ammo: That rifle on the wall of the labourerā€™s cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there.

George Orwell

3 Likes

@sonny lock and load

3 Likes

I believe Sonny is working from home due to the Covid 19 scam. Please be patient, understanding , & respectful for Sonnyā€™s wellbeingā€¦

6 Likes

Yep, this^^^ Heā€™s been trying to stick his bits into that byte swapping null modem ever since.

6 Likes

Robert can actually troll pretty good/bad, Were you around when there was no rule of law around here?

8 Likes

Rule of Law ? whats that ? lolā€¦

9 Likes

Their is rule of law around here? :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

No mods ,no rules, we had a community effort to chase off the neo-nazis or douche bags like @MISO

7 Likes

There wasnā€™t in the day, then some people got us some mods,

Donā€™t worry
I took care of them :wink:

7 Likes

Now @LonewolfMcQuade title makes since.

6 Likes

I will admit I had a moment when Robert could have cut me loose a long time ago, not sure I ever thanked him, Thanks Robertā€¦

8 Likes

I seem to remember MISO for some reasonā€¦

8 Likes

Ive had a few dozen of them moments, Roberta is a good mod ,better than most even. But he is still a drunk that tinkers with antiques too much (1911s)

8 Likes