USO TS-20X

Hey everyone I’m going to be reviewing /over viewing a new scope the US Optics TS-20X I was wondering what type of rifle you all would like to see it mounted on? I have it on a .22LR which I think is a great platform for the scope. I was wondering if there’s benefit to mounting it to something else for the video?

7 Likes

If I’m not mistaken, the US Optics TS-20X is a long range optic? I personally, would love to see the review done on a long range cartridge. 308 Win, etc. From what I’ve heard, it’s a hell of a scope, looking forward to your review.

6 Likes

The TS20 is 2.5-20 power with a parallax of 10 yards!

The low adjustment and parallax is why I’ve chosen it for my .22 I can put it on a long range rifle also maybe a magnum cartridge to show just how versatile it is?

7 Likes

That be great!

4 Likes

Do a few, and we love our .308 :wink:

4 Likes

I don’t have a .308 anymore! :sleepy:

4 Likes

I guess the question becomes what do you have to choose from to test its capability? A scope with 20X capability should be tested on something that needs that magnification.

3 Likes

.22 LR, .223 Wylde, 6 Dasher, 6.5Creedmoor, 300 Norma Mag,

4 Likes

I would try it on the 6.5 or 300. That could test the accuracy at distance as well as the durability. That assumes you have access to a distance target. Not everyone does.

4 Likes

I can do 1000 + yards no problem I’ll put it on my 300 norma mag as that would be the hardest recoiling as well.

5 Likes