Utah Gun Exchange Data Breach

I was notified today that my account was one of the compromised accounts in the 240,000 data breach of Utah Gun Exchange. If anyone has an account on Utah Gun Exchange, you might want to change your password.

Oddly enough I was notified by a free service I use for notifications and no word from UGE. If you want to know if your email was in a data breach go over to have I been pwned and put in your email address and it will tell you at the bottom what breaches it was involved in.

9 Likes

One account

another

another

another

another

another

and

kinda rough odds

6 Likes

yup i’ve been hit too.

7 Likes

If you saw what I saw on a daily basis at my day job… your head would spin. Sadly, you are doing good.

7 Likes

Loose Lips sink ships

You volunteer your info, you have already lost.

7 Likes

What a coincidence that I check all those accounts earlier and now log in to find this attention getter

6 Likes

Big brother is watching you

6 Likes

Why you hate women?! How do you know it’s not BIG SISTER??? Sexist bastard!!!

4 Likes

We bypassed big sister and went to Big Transgender. So put that in your pipe and smoke it :nauseated_face:

4 Likes

My bad :cry: apparently I haven’t kept up with my own strict diversity guidelines…I’m ashamed of myself, how insensitive…I’ve called the kettle black. Crap, I can’t say that either :astonished:

4 Likes

That’s okay buddy… as long as you feel bad, we all need to understand your feelings. But the second you stop feeling bad, you are dead to me :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

I’m not worthy…

4 Likes

Don’t worry… one day you will rise to be a brand new :snowflake:

4 Likes

You guys members there?

5 Likes

1st off there is at least 1 inaccurate detail. The armored vehicle was actually an armored ice cream truck…we all know who here owns & operates the ice cream truck…

4 Likes