Varminter.com - AR15Hunter.com

We run two free online magazines:

Varminter.com is an online varmint hunting magazine with articles, reviews, hunting videos, galleries, user forums, varmint information and classifieds.

Varminter - var·mint·er (värmnt r) - n. - A person who hunts varmints (vermin, typically small mammals); a varmint hunter. Varminters hunt as a means of pest control, to protect property, livestock or crops, in lieu of other, less environmentally friendly options, such as poison.

Varminter Magazine YouTube Channel

AR15 Hunter is an online magazine that offers articles, hunt reports, gear reviews, range reports, industry news, forums, videos and much more. We actively work to bring you the most knowledgeable and entertaining content we can. From experts, who run their own companies building custom AR15s, to working with major players in the industry who supply some of the most popular firearms, ammunition and accessories for everyone who hunts with an AR15. We also include hunt reports from within our own hunting community. Whether it’s a short report on hunting tree squirrels, varmint/predator hunting, or a long report, with video, of an Elk hunt, we always include our own hunt reports, as well as reports from regular hunters.

AR15 Hunter’s YouTube Channel

9 Likes

Thanks, I’ll have to check those out when I have a little spare time.

5 Likes

I’ll check em out tomorrow, it’d time for bed.

6 Likes

Welcome to full30!

5 Likes

Welcome, I’ll check it out

3 Likes

Welcome @Varminter. IR12. :grinning:

3 Likes

Thanks folks!

4 Likes