Viable Shotgun Target For Fun On The Range?

If you own one of these, let me know what you think.

7 Likes

I like mine for rifle but don’t do much with a shotgun. I use a dirty bird splatter target for the occasional birdshot test

6 Likes

got two 12ga pumps with extended tubes and the wife has a mag fed 20ga bullpup. Like the idea of the self healing spinner.

7 Likes

yeah i don’t think it is marketed for shotgun but can be a lot of fun and seems to hold up well if you just use target birdshot loads

6 Likes

I shoot steel with shotguns… It lives longer.

6 Likes

i tend to as well but some ranges down’t allow steel

5 Likes

yeah its best to shoot in free states.

4 Likes

so this is a weird statement to make… what the heck does a free state have to do with the insurance liability and risk a business takes on? there are lots of ranges here in TX, some allow it, some don’t. thankfully I have my own range, places to shoot, etc, so i don’t have to deal with it much anyway.

4 Likes

Well for one using Texas as an example will get you nowhere with me as I know the truth about that soon to be blue state…

Most free states have lots of options to choose from and GREAT policies that allow all sorts of affordable insurance coverage to ranges with less bullshit rules. MOST importantly because people will tell business that aren’t flexible to kiss their ass and go to the ones that are very quickly the less flexible businesses change their tunes. Voting with your feet to improve the economy.

1 Like

And just flat out safety, no steel for rifles I fully appreciate, I’ve been pegged with a ricochet 22lr and by no means want to amplify that to any higher caliber

4 Likes

Gawd how close was the steel? Angles are REALLY important when building it.

2 Likes

done talking with you, apparently you have something to prove and just want to run around trolling. if we don’t agree, fine, will just leave it with ya, maybe stop clicking on my posts if it offends you or whatever.

3 Likes

WOW! Any perspective that isn’t in alignment yours is TROLLING? YOU challenged my statement then got butt hurt when I responded. I’m sorry if this was more than your ego could deal with.

1 Like

yeah, keep those opinions coming, whether they are right or not is irrelevant.

2 Likes

You can have the last word after this… I know your ego requires it and it will make you calm down and feel better. :wink: I enjoyed your shooting video… Maybe work some on not being offended by everyone you meet.

1 Like

nah, keep going, make your points, i don’t have to like em and should have the liberty to push back on em. i have not met you, at least i don’t think so, this online crap is online, if you do want to actually have a conversation, reach out to me, simple as a google search… i am sure i am probably not what you think and vice versa, these forums are HORRIBLE to get to know people. sarcasm and such.

3 Likes

Came down pegged me in the palm as I was holding the score tablet so it was one of the three bays to my right, yes, angle is really important (to avoid)

3 Likes

what in the world was that @Robert did you have a stroke bro?

1 Like

My comment or a technical glitch?

My comment was an experience at USPSA

2 Likes

yeah thats scary… I shot at a range once that had dueling tree’s setup and a hard concrete floor at a 90 degree angle from the plates… The first time I took a jacket from a 9mm to the face I never went back.

3 Likes