Video on top of the forums page

@Robert made a great video for the top of the page, but I guess he couldn’t figure out how to not have it at high speed. So he asked if I could help out.

If you have a Full30 channel, and would like something included in the video, please use the link I will provide below to send me some clips. I’ll look through all that are sent in and pick some of the good ones. I’ll give it a few weeks to get a bunch in before I start putting something together. If you’re late, don’t worry, I’ll make more. Please make sure all our producers are aware of this. I would really like to see some of the bigger channels included. You can send me a message here, or Email me at dan@tactical-reviews,com if you have any questions.

One rule will be strictly enforced here, you MUST have an approved Full30 channel. I will not be including any other platform.
@Producer

https://tacticalreviews-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/dan_tacticalreviews_onmicrosoft_com/Enf1ydlqdTlGgwAxJZZjvzMBqk_On6Os2jufXr9L4r8WSg?e=gphAwZ

7 Likes

this screenshot is for mobile users who wont know what your talking about

4 Likes

Is it ironic that the video is shown on a phone, but can’t be seen on a phone?

5 Likes

isn’t it :laughing: :laughing:

5 Likes

Hello Full 30,my name is Cisko aka Master Gunfighter,I have a spot on your web site and am receiving checks periodically ,so I know my videos are still up.I haven’t been able to post videos for a long time,consequently I have many more on my You Tube channel that you viewers haven’t seen.I believe some of my work might be of interest.Please contact me at your convenience to try to fix the problem.Thank you for your time, [also checkout some of my recent work on my channel,and let me know what you think.]

5 Likes

Hello @ciskokd. I am sure that one of our technical experts will contact you soon regarding your video question, if they haven’t already. If you plan to stick around the forums, please post an into message in the Introduction section and say hello. We would be glad to have you join the discussions.

6 Likes

I’ll throw up some clips!

5 Likes

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly, I’m looking forward to working together.

5 Likes

I will send my intro. Or part of it so you can use that if you would like. It’s got a lot going on in it.

4 Likes