Violence in Indy this weekend, I'm sure gun control will follow for Indiana

https://ux.indystar.com/story/news/crime/2019/04/07/indianapolis-crime-3-shootings-leave-4-dead-and-2-wounded-4-hours/3393026002/

3 Likes

Why did you delete that? It seemed legit.

2 Likes

I posted it, then saw more stories, and each article had a different number of people dead, a different number of shootings, up to I think 7 in 24 hours, diffferent number of injuries, and I did not want to post something with wrong information. I undeleted it.
But my concern still holds, that gun control is sure to follow.

5 Likes

That is a slow night in Chicago. Almost no one talks about it.

1 Like

pfft - slow night in metro dade

1 Like

While black politicraps call for gun control and reparations for slavery the SSDD in demoncrap shitholes continues. www.heyjackass.com
God forbid they should admit it’s NOT A GUN PROBLEM.

It absolutely is a culture problem.

4 Likes

It’s a fatherless household and far left education indoctrination problem more than anything.

3 Likes

The government has been slowly replacing fathers and God in the family. They have nearly accomplished that completely. This has made it where the mother has to work and leaves the children to be raised in daycare and (government) schools. There are few morals being taught in this scenario.

I apologize if I am not making sense. I met a friend for a few beers after work. But at least I can still type complete sentences.

1 Like

Parenting classes would be better investment than reparations.

2 Likes

This push for reparations (again) is a tool the democrats are using for votes, plain and simple. And frankly this whole reparations thing is bullshit anyway. Today’s descendants of slaves do not deserve shit because their family has had generations to get on their feet and make it in America. Some or maybe most have and those that didn’t deserve to rot in my opinion. The time for reparations anyway historically is RIGHT when the bad deeds end. So in 1865-ish that shit should of happened if they wanted it. I would of been ok with that back then. Now generations later these idiots want the “government” to pay them money THEY as a demographic paid in to. So let’s look at this logic. THEY as a group overall paid in by taxation so they would be paying … are you ready for it … themselves. What a concept.

Funny thing. With a large amount of native blood (unlike Liz Warren) I get to (and do often) pull the card of “where are MY repetitions from YOU” when speaking to black folks who bring that subject up to me. Because their ancestors just as all other races in America way back when did bad things to native people. It’s an argument I win. Every. Damn. Time. I don’t really want reparations, because as a smart decent American I understand it’s MY responsibility to make it. I do however use it as a tool to argue my point and to show idiocy when I see it. I could go on but I think I got my point across to those who read it. :cowboy_hat_face: This subject really chaps my hide.

Thanks for reading. :+1:

2 Likes

plus should you investigate a very small amount of American Blacks (because African American would/should imply a direct descendant and not multi generation removed as in 4th generation). Nothing is truly owed nor is the New PC of apologizing or paying them off for something that happened 125 plus years ago other than the Democrats “freeing” to turning a free American to a second class citizen.

1 Like

If they want reparations, maybe they should head over to Africa and get it from their “own people”. Who do they think rounded up their ancestors and sold them into slavery in the first place??? The blacks did. Tribal leaders did.

In order to prove they were descendents of slaves they better start doing some serious DNA work. Then which of us have to pay for this? Not all whites had slaves, as a matter of fact, most whites were poor. I have done my ancestry pretty far back and know my ancestors couldn’t afford a pot to piss in, much less a slave. I’m not paying for jack shit!

And what about the descendents of slaves and their white slave owners? Do they pay themselves?

How about all this black violence, looting, stealing, robbing, killing, raping, destroying property, done by blacks? Maybe we should start sending out the bills to their families to pay up for damage they have caused. If you are going to hold decendants accountable for actions that their families did that long ago, then maybe the blacks should start paying up for what their family members have done and are doing now. It’s only fair, right?

3 Likes

Absolutely!

^ This.

1 Like

Shouldnt the jews get repirations then? Didnt some blacks enslave them too?

1 Like

The demoncraps like booger know their audience isn’t very bright and believe this shit.
Maybe the right should promise the morons a free Escalade w/22 spinners for every one of 'em.
That would really f*** up the demoncraps game plan.

2 Likes

They just promise this stuff so that when it doesn’t happen, they can blame the Republicans. Just another attempt at buying voters.

1 Like