Visiting my dad in the hospital resulted in a visit from security

10 Likes

I’m on a poor wifi, can you sum this up?

4 Likes

there he was
one against a thousand

6 Likes

He tired to tell me to not use my cane by offering a different cane or wheel chair. I declined.

7 Likes

Excellent Job trying to educate the illiterate.
Just goes to show that people are brainwashed to fear the looks of items rather than reality.
Same with statistics as well.
But the Security guy seemed to handle it all well.

8 Likes

Great job, TR. People shouldn’t have their rights or property taken from them because of other people’s fears, phobias or ignorance.

And someone needs to teach the person who wrote that email the proper use of capitalization.

8 Likes

Snowflakes with NOTHING better to do. Scared of a cane.

6 Likes

They are scared of the thought of a gun. What they should be scared of are the people who don’t want you to have a gun

5 Likes

I would LOVE to meet that lil’ jackwagon !!!

Just on my left side I wear a custom articulating foot/ankle/lower shin brace , articulating thigh/knee/upper shin brace , basically my leg looks like Mad Max’s wet dream… plus a cane with a weighted head , a very nice looking mace that always goes undetected . :grin:

4 Likes

What a load of SHIT!!! Sorry you had to endure that bullshit harassment, especially at such an uneasy time @Tactical_Reviews

5 Likes

More patience than me, he would have gotten a simple go fuck yourself if he came to me with that.

4 Likes

Wow, is all i have to say. no respect at all your there visiting family, for them to come into your room and harass you over some nonsense. at least you kept your cool the whole time. last thing you need is to get aggravated both for yourself and your pops.

4 Likes