VZ 58 fans in here?

Hi, community!
I am a big fan of 7.62*39! Just now looking for a pair for my lonely AK. I have read some info and stoped on Sa Vz58. Need some advice from more experienced friends.

Where can I find a good price?
What are difficulties regarding Sa Vz58?
Where can I find actual info on Vz58?
What are your thoughts about V58 owners?
Some interesting additional material and web links are welcomed (Please share)

Hi!

Not a fan or a hater, but don’t understand the following AK/variants have,
I find the rock-in style mags less desirable and the right side charge makes sense if your a lefty.

No issues with either of those?

Good prices can be found sometimes on Armslist.com for used. New ones I would recommend atlanticfirearms.com
The copy’s that century arms made called the VZ2008 are out there as well.
The difficulty’s with them- some of the vz58 have trigger problems due to the full auto to semi trigger conversion.( the vz2008 doesn’t have this problem). The safety will be interesting to use, and not a huge aftermarket for parts on them.
The positives, the firearm lends it self well to both right and left handed people. It is one pound lighter than a stamped AK. They are all pretty accurate.
Vz58 owners? I’m the only one I know.
I recommend cncwarrior.com for parts.
I have done a few training sessions and run and guns with them, and never a single hiccup. If you ever have a FTF, or FTE the entire action is open to you when this would hypothetical happen, no top cover to remove like on a AK. If you want any other info, or questions I would be happy to help.