Is your channel reserved?

Once reserved please fill out this form

If not then sign up here

At this time most of these are done in a day

THANK YOU!!!

7 Likes

Ain’t nobody getting my bone.

7 Likes

I’m crossing my fingers and spitting in my hat. @JoshActual, I’m here to help vet channels. Feel free to contact me. Once things get rolling I’ll start up with attracting good channels.

4 Likes

Whoever you find, send their channel names to me and I’ll get them approved.

5 Likes

AmmoDotCom
Big horn armory
Springfield armory
run n guns news
SDI.edu Sonaron desert inst.

I’ll get the reserved page and post a link. These are just a few that I’ve brought here.

4 Likes
3 Likes

I’m not sure if I qualify but would love to have my channel here on Full30 and I’m bumping @Joshactual who probably deserves it more than I.

4 Likes

If you reserved your channel, send me the link and I’ll get you activated.

3 Likes

All unlocked now.

4 Likes

Update: If your channel is linked in this thread with a piece of content to prove that you are actually creating solid firearms content, I will unlock it as soon as I see it. We are an open and platform and have been for a few weeks now.

Keep those channel names coming.

5 Likes

Hey Josh, @JoshActual
I reserved HarleyWood username. My YT channel is

http://youtube.com/harleywood23

5 Likes

You’re unlocked

5 Likes

I would like to see Bloke get his channel here on Full30. I think he is just as deserving as the other content creators being considered. His work is good enough that Team Angelina is at the top of the Forum.

6 Likes

Thanks @TheRogueBanshee your a stellar fella

5 Likes

Thanks Josh,
is there a way to change the case of my username? Currently, it’s “harleywood”. Would like to use “HarleyWood”

5 Likes

Nighthawk medic shoots

5 Likes

LOL, I’m so use used to seeing you on the Full30 community channel I thought you had one :rofl:

You should link your reserve here to make it easy to be activated

5 Likes

Link my reserve?

5 Likes

yep, help us to help you :wink:

3 Likes

I’m so confused Robert the channel name that I reserved is nighthawk medic shoots

5 Likes