Walmart and Gun Sales in New Mexico

If you watch this story it sounds like they are enforcing existing laws.
Yet they pass more laws and call them something else and will have ZERO effect.
At least Sheriffs are stating they wont enforce.
And communities are fighting back!!

6 Likes

They get their ‘universal background checks’, which is one of the necessary steps to creating an effective registration list, and as a bonus, the burden on licensed dealers is increased to the point that those doing firearm sales as a small part of a larger business, may decide to give up their business of selling firearms.

Criminals will ignore gun control laws, so they have little or no effect on them.

Private individuals may decide to ignore some gun control laws, so those laws will have some impact on them, but it can vary.

Licensed dealers are required to comply with gun control laws, and document their compliance. This makes gun control laws that impact licensed dealers, very concerning.

5 Likes

^ This, that is the last step to their endgame of full confiscation. Unfortunately for these people that act won’t end well with them.

5 Likes

the governor’s comments tell me all I would need to know if I lived there…her childish comments against the Sheriff’s shows she cares nothing about the Constitution or America…just another POS Traitor…

5 Likes

Which is such a shame because most of the regular people in NM are awesome people and not to mention northern NM is stunningly beautiful in places. In this case and other cases from CO, MT, WA, OR and even now AZ one bad apple does ruin the bunch. And there are bunches of fucking rotten apples ruining those orchards.

Off topic a little, the latter unfortunately is what is ruining the state because northern NM is suffering from Coloradoism Disease (new disease term I’ve coined). Far left and liberals from their shitty ass states have emigrated to northern NM (Taos I’m looking right at YOU) that this state is a lost cause. Too bad, it would be a great place to relocate to (northern NM anyway) for retirement.

6 Likes

Arizona is looking better and better.

5 Likes

Come on over…we need more weight on our side :sunglasses:

3 Likes