Want A Chance At Winning Over $1,600 In Gear? Here ya go!

Get your Ghost & Clover sticker here with a prize package worth over $1.600. Stickers are limited to 200 overall, no limit per purchase and every 5th sticker gains an extra entry.
https://clovertac.com/shot2023

6 Likes

Well hey there, where been? Hidin’ that Pot O’ Gold?

5 Likes

sorta, been really busy and what with all the migration to pixie or whatever with Full30 have not had time to figure it all out. but, things have freed up a bit so looking into getting stuff uploaded again. how have things been here? probably as cantankerous and crotchety as always huh? LOL

5 Likes

Damn Skippy! We all full of Piss & Vinegar! :yep:

5 Likes

would not want it any other way… you guys always make things fun over here

5 Likes

Figured I would update everyone here… still got time to pickup a stick and chance to win (or several). We will draw when all 200 stickers are sold and currently we have about 50 left, so getting close.

5 Likes

Good things can happen to people like me. Although I didn’t win $1.35B last night, (they were in Maine @BrianK ?) I did win the runner up prize in the drawing. I was happy to help @CloverTac and @GhostTactical get to Shot Show.

This is what I won.

With a short demo.

6 Likes

Well aren’t you the lucky dog

ok, lucky cat?

That’s awesome, have you ever trained with anything like this before?

Congratulations :partying_face:

5 Likes

I have a Mantis X and used it for a bit. It has to be hooked to a phone or tablet with location enabled for it to work. The app is not hard to use and has the ability to track progress and improvement. But it does not have the instant visual feedback of this one.

6 Likes

Well, I’m definitely NOT looking for lawyers and money managers today, so I didn’t win it. One has to play to win, and I’ve never been a hostage to hope.

On the bright side… well, that is the bright side. Another plus is that I don’t have to watch the anal sphincters in the go’vermin take a huge portion to further their evil against the people.

5 Likes

Super cool, congrats doc :+1:

5 Likes

I hope you do this again @CloverTac @GhostTactical

5 Likes

it is possible, the whole fan funding side of things is almost dead right now. i have sold absolutely ZERO items from my swag store in 2023. best economy ever my butt. :joy::rofl: hopefully this will start looking up for everyone soon though, myself included.

6 Likes

Well, when I get paid next week I will see if I can pick up an item .

Challenge to all gun toting patriots on here lets help @CloverTac and pick up an item from his swag store !

5 Likes

aw man, much appreciated BUT, (A) i don’t want anyone spending money they ain’t got and (B) don’t want anyone buying something they don’t want. that said, i have a few things i need to get posted up on there

5 Likes

I need a few things . Why not get me something with some attitude :yep: :ar15: :glock:

5 Likes