Washington state set to push more gun control

Washington state set to push more gun control…y

1 Like

Liberty for security? Nope no thanks,ill keep my liberty and my guns!and when the bad men come yup ill be the guy saveing your libtard asses, bs irony! NOT ON MY WATCH!:smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

1 Like

There’s plenty of room elsewhere in this country for those desiring freedom.

But the 2nd Amendment does not apply only in certain places in the country.

Now they just passed laws that will basicly end all small gunshops and gun shows.
All about alarms, bars/grates for doors and windows. Big safes to store guns and wording about safe storage that basically eliminates gun shows.

1 Like

For those of us behind the lines, I know no one that is listening to any of the commies so called laws.

So the more they put the screws on, the more we the people screw right from underneath them.

Chairman Inslee has already made semi auto sporting rifles no sell able in the state. Yet they are still being sold. Background BS, nope aint happening.
So they grand fathered in all existing rifles. Now he wants to outlaw the ones he already said were protected.
How many mass shooting have been here? ZERO.

Wait until you see what he has done to free speech. Its not free any more.

The sad part is, they Inslee got into power do to the last chairman, and the AG will be installed as the next chairman.

So the 1st and 2nd amendment do not exist on the left coast any more.

1 Like