Wasting time

My wife thinks it’s a waste of time to re-arrainge the gun room on a cold, rainy, Saturday morning. Since she didn’t notice that the reason I was doing it was to make room for the new FN 509C tactical in there I just agreed and carried on. I win!

16 Likes

Nice, You need more to put on that other side.

13 Likes

Looking good sir!

13 Likes

So you rearranged the whole collection to make room for a compact pistol? Do you knockout walls when you add a rifle?

10 Likes

Better?

13 Likes

lol thats a win!

11 Likes

Yes. :yep:

10 Likes

When the Mrs says stuff like that, I wait till she is asleep and turn all the plates and cups upside down in her cabinets.
Drives her batty

11 Likes

The whole collection? Not so much. This doesn’t include the arms that are deployed in various areas around the house and in vehicles and on my person. I don’t want to cram them in any tighter on that wall. Besides, if they are all displayed I can’t take them boating as easy!

11 Likes

LOL there’s gun show next week. I told the wife that a couple weeks ago.
She said “Pampered chef has an excellent cast iron 5 qt. pot”
We had shrimp and crab bisque out of it last night :crazy_face:

11 Likes

Great looking walls :grinning:

7 Likes

Maybe let her know all the tasty meals she could prepare if you got a new hunting rifle at that show. Of course you’ll need ammo. And a new stock, muzzle break, trigger, optics…

8 Likes

I’ve been wanting a nice .22 . the state gives a $6 bounty per tail of nutria.
We’re broke, but she still wants a boat just to drag a small shrimp net and haul some crab traps. lol

EDIT: nutria

6 Likes