Way to download videos from here

Does anyone know of a program for use on windows PC’s that allows us to down load the videos from Full30.
I know that Free Studio has one for YouTube. Do they have one for the format that Full30 is using

1 Like

This one works for me here: https://www.4kdownload.com/

Just use the link shown on your browser when viewing the video to paste it on to the 4kdownload program.

1 Like

Thanks Tulsaturbo.Just tried it and it works just fine.I keep my videos on a seperate hard drive and all I need to do is rename the files. riograndeslim

1 Like

It isn’t working for me.
I am trying to download all of Royal Nonesuch’s video on this platform but it wouldn’t allow me to download the channel. I then attempted downloading each video individually which did work for a while until I got to this video:

( [Homemade Micro Revolver])
The program instead only downloads some video on a special offer on a gun and will only download those types of videos after that.

2 Likes

Welcome
Please stop on over to the Introductions and give us a few words of introduction; how you found us, what you shoot, where you shoot, interests, etc. We will be most welcoming, I assure you.

Just use this link and start an introduction topic

2 Likes