WE THE PEOPLE ARE SCREWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before you all start with the tin foil hat and hair’s on fire stuff, come back to this in year and tell me that we were not thoroughly SCREWED as of 1/6/2021!

While I’m at it I want the MSM to PROVE that the violence was Trump supporters and not antifa-g and blm! And by proof I mean more substantial proof than we saw for eelction fraud!

EVEN IF I DIE, I WILL NOT COMPLY!
And the three hundred said MOLON LABE!
!!!
It is time to eradicate all the communist enemies from the USA and send them back to hell!

13 Likes

Good luck with that, They have their puppets in office now there will be no investigations. The beatings will continue until morale improves.

9 Likes

Didn’t know that was a thing, the sky is falling yes

But I do wonder if Christ would rebuke you as he did Peter when he told Peter he (Christ) would be crucified

If these things must come to pass (left steals the vote)

Then isn’t your concern here actually “things that be of men” ?

9 Likes

Not happenin, that all is history now.

10 Likes

No way, they will find plenty to investigate but just like always, nothing but distraction results. One of the favorite district of criminals tactics is to open an investigation so they can’t comment while it’s under investigation. “Meet the new boss, same as the old boss”

10 Likes

Let’s see here…

Looks like trump supporters to me. I mean when did antifa become rednecks? And the lady shot was definitely a trump supporter. To suggest otherwise is crazy

7 Likes

Sad

Wonder which network flavor it takes to make someone storm the capital

Q flavored I see in one shirt

Going to show solidarity in a lawful peaceful assembly is great :+1:

Storming the capital…

6 Likes

looks can be deceiving…would some antifa and such actors show up at a Trump rally to blend in and work up the lather to start a riot to further the left cause…I think they would, not like the demoRats have not done worse, If they will condone burning cities they would pay antifa to do so…and now the demoRats will get several hundred million to filter down to friends and family to harden the capital all at the expense of Freedom.

8 Likes

We have 2 hopes, the first being the Supreme Court to slow them down and the second being there is an election coming up in 2 years, as slow as things go in DC and after some of the sheep wake up, hopefully, we can take back the Senate and the House, neutering whoever is living at 1600 at the time.

7 Likes

Looks like the right protesters also killed a police officer.

Left, right, or sideways. We can’t support what happened there.

7 Likes

It makes them no better than what they were protesting if it was indeed the Trump supporters who did this.

7 Likes

Slavery and murder are of men so what’s your point? You would what have everybody to just sit down and shutup while the devil and his minions rape us of our families, our homes, our right to worship GOD, our very lives. nope sorry wrong road!
Galatians 5:1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

EVEN IF I DIE, I WILL NOT COMPLY!
And the three hundred said MOLON LABE.
!!!
It is time to eradicate all the communist enemies of freedom from the USA and send them back to hell!

5 Likes

Right. MSM = D rat commie sucking scum.
Shitting in my hand would get more results than any MSM lying BS

7 Likes

Facial recognition software has identified at least some antifa dirtbags as being there. How many? No one knows , or at least I don’t.

I was hoping that at least some good would come of this but it appears nothing will. Any reason for the rally has been swept away. Antifa was successful.

8 Likes

Helps when the commie d-rat run media brainwashes the morons 24/7

It worked. BIG TIME.

8 Likes

What pisses me off is the news media has called these people every name in the book and still are, but when the blm riots took place and they tore everything up they were peaceful protesters. that’s a crock of shit. now the wookie bitch obama says that we were racist against blm when they had their protest. if that had been them we would have been a lot more judgemental and used more force to keep them out. stupid bitch.

10 Likes

Let me rephrase that for truth…Stupid ass TRANNY.

9 Likes

If you swear an Oath to the Constitution and then shoot and kill an unarmed citizen who could have easily been arrested by the Police behind her witnessing it, what Oath did you take ? There are plenty of so called Oath takers who don’t have a clue what an Oath is, which should have been obvious for many years. The Left has an Army that when called upon would lovingly kill all of us, celebrate and reap the rewards. Hopefully it does not come to that, but anything is possible.

9 Likes

3 Likes

It was there

That would be listening when told by/to

4 Likes