WE THE PEOPLE ARE SCREWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does the bondage not include mental?

I think you should advance the circle

6 Likes

Romans 13

New King James Version

Submit to Government

13 Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God. 2 Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will a bring judgment on themselves.

5 Likes

The guy in the buffalo hat and red, white and blue facepaint, has a history of being seen at BLM protests.

A week or so earlier, antifa was calling for people to show up in DC dressed like Trump supporters. They were likely mixed in with the crowd, trying to stir people up, since they wouldn’t get the blame if the building was torched.

5 Likes

Seems the police union put out a statement that the cop died of a stroke.

Thanks to the news media, we don’t know what happened there. They were calling it “peaceful protests”, when protestors set fire to a church near the White House, last year.

6 Likes

Seems he has been IDed and calls himself a Qanon shaman

5 Likes

let not your heart be troubled

Though dark are our sorrows, today we’ll forget them,
And smile through our tears, like a sunbeam in showers:
There never were hearts, if our rulers would let them,
More form’d to be grateful and blest than ours.
But just when the chain,
Has ceased to pain,
And hope has enwreathed it round with flowers,
There comes a new link,
Our spirits to sink
Oh! the joy that we taste, like the light of the poles,
Is a flash amid darkness, too brilliant to stay;
But, though ’twere the last little spark in our souls,
We must light it up now, on our Prince’s Day.2. Contempt on the minion who calls you disloyal!
Though fierce to your foe, to your friends you are true;
And the tribute most high to a head that is royal,
Is love from a heart that loves liberty too.
While cowards, who blight
Your fame, your right,
Would shrink from the blaze of the battle array,
The Standard of Green
In front would be seen
Oh, my life on your faith! were you summon’d this minute,
You’d cast every bitter remembrance away,
And show what the arm of old Erin has in it,
When roused by the foe, on her Prince’s Day.

He loves the Green Isle, and his love is recorded
In hearts which have suffer’d too much to forget;
And hope shall be crown’d, and attachment rewarded,
And Erin’s gay jubileee shine out yet.
The gem may be broke
By many a stroke,
But nothing can cloud its native ray;
Each fragment will cast
A light to the last
And thus, Erin, my country, though broken thou art,
There’s lustre wiithin thee, that ne’er will decay;
A spirit which beams through each suffering part,
And now smiles at all pain on the Prince’s Day.”

– Thomas Moore, from Irish Melodies, Vol. 4

3 Likes

that sounds like brainwashing and communist orders…

3 Likes

It’s scripture. It’s about reminding people of who is really in charge. If not for this scripture my head would explode. I believe there was fraud in the election. I also think no evidence will ever be found to prove it. So why lose my head about an election that i can’t change. No matter what happens on this earth i believe God had a plan. The plan may not be what i would do or want but it’s a good plan made by the best unrivaled planner that exist.

7 Likes

We are NEVER to submit to evil. How can you tell if it’s evil? It doesn’t follow YHVHs law. We were given freedom by the ALMIGHTY, anyone trying to deprive us of it wants to put us into satans bondage. I won’t submit to that, ever.

11 Likes

The completion of each arrow indicates totality in my reading of the structure…that is the only reason why I do not advance it.

7 Likes

But don’t you just know it, …feel it, when it’s in front of you?

8 Likes

I do many times. But not everyone is me or you. I was giving a yardstick for those needing it.

8 Likes

Sorry, but Fox “news” falls under the same propaganda listing as CNN now. They moved to the left after the 2016 election. No credibility anymore

8 Likes

I don’t think so bud… this is CNN’s top headline right now as we speak

7 Likes

Being subtle obviously doesn’t work so… In other words…

CALM YOUR ONLINE ASS DOWN, people are watching and @Robert knows exactly what I mean.

7 Likes

Commie News Nitwits.
All propaganda - all the time.

Treat accordingly.

7 Likes

Given that slightly higher degree of :thinking:

uh, anyhow yes, or, no, we don’t want to be who the media reports on for their 5 seconds of hammering pro gun platforms that are destroying the cosmos, and I do wish to apologize for any ruffled feathers for my differing views on any of the hot topics

@Prepper10 comes to mind, we need to allow everyone the option to say it how they see it, who knows, we may change our perception with different input :sunglasses:

10 Likes

That isn’t germane to the discussion. Strange as it may seem. This is opposition to lawlessness. And I don’t think anyone here wants anarchy. Some say they do, but they don’t. Proof is that they lock their doors and own guns.

6 Likes

Proof is that they lock their doors and own guns.

Maybe it just means they want to keep their stuff and the anarchists out

8 Likes
6 Likes