We wanna see what you've got!

I just did this to my personal Glock Gen 4 G19 MOS
Besides for the Cerakote, I replaced a few parts. Hahhaha

For what ever reason, this has ended up being my personal daily carry. LWRC with a few upgrades. One of the first things I always do is switch out the safeties with a Battle Arms development. I am a big fan of the LWRC hammer, but I use a Mega Arms trigger bow. Replaced the takedown pins with Noveski, Cerakoted the entire thing, added my AAC Mini-4 suppressor. It runs a 14.5 inch barrel and besides that is very much stock.
I just cannot give up my Eotech… or my Aimpoint 3x magnifier… the magnifier is on a Laru flip mount.

@TacticalUnicorn1776 where’s your rifle? Lol

No such thing, pfft, TacticalUnicorn1776’s don’t exist everyone knows that

Oh…Oh, no…What have you done?..

Wasn’t me, was the TacticalLochNess1776 that took out the last one :grin::grin:

Alright…

who’s the wise guy?

Full disclosure: The unicorn is my best friend. The Sasquatch is my girlfriend/accountant. Lol. I told you. You started something, now. Lmao

Haven’t been here long enough to graduate to the “invite” button, yet. But, I totally added new users. They’re insane, but, they are users. Is there a badge for that? :joy:

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN I PRESENT TO YOU “SUGAR-HOOVES”. UNICORN LIVES MATTER!

FACT: THE LOCHNESS MONSTER IS A FICTIONAL CHARACTER. UNICORNS ARE NOT…FIGHT ME

FACT: @TacticoolSasquatch1776 IS A LADY OF THE NIGHT

I’m kind of embarrassed for both building this rifle and the gun candy that it has in store. Lol And, don’t call Zee a lady of the night. She’s pretty awesome to you. Just saying. Lol

SUGAR-HOOVES DOESNT TAKE KINDLY TO IDLE THREATS MADE BY MORTALS…

#IMHORNY

Ha! Because you have a horn. I get it.

You cannot hide from unicorns but you can swim from them. #noah

Full30 has broken me. I’m on the phone with @TacticalUnicorn1776 and in the same room with @TacticoolSasquatch1776 and am still talking to them on the internet. Did I just become a millennial? Do I eat laundry detergent, now?

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm detergent

woo woo wooow oooooahh!

hold up

do you both have iwatches?

What’s an iwatch? I don’t drink the apple kool-aid… Unlike the two tagged in my last reply. Pretty sure they’d both abandon me for the ghost of Steve Jobs. Hippies.

/deeeep exhale

fhew, thought I was going to need to EMP the site