Week two, building a black powder rifle.

Here we are, week two assignment. Yes, I’m working ahead because I’m having surgery in a few weeks. Click the picture to read the article.
20190812_101815

8 Likes

Nice!

It’s common that first builds have WAY too much wood left around the lock flats. Don’t be afraid to work it down close all around the lockplate and then match the shape on the opposite (side plate) flat.

4 Likes

Its been two weeks and you haven’t even taken it out of the box yet?

Dang @Tactical_Reviews You’re getting a little slow. Is it going to shoot those screwdrivers?

4 Likes

Oh, my bad. I didn’t read the article.
OK, I read the article.

Can I have it when you are done? Just askin before someone else does. :laughing:

4 Likes

Damn, I didn’t think to ask, I was just watching a buck in my yard thinking black powder would be a nice early start…

5 Likes

Do you not get any kind of pleasure just watching a beautiful creature walk through your yard and knowing that it might be back around tomorrow to walk through your yard again?

Each day you don’t shoot it, you get to sit out on your back porch, drinking your coffee and enjoy seeing it and sharing your land with it and then seeing its offsping in years to come.
What a beautiful thought.

At what point do you think com

It needs to die ??

5 Likes

When I start thinking how it will taste cooked medium rare with garlic and butter.

6 Likes

When I seen it

and I think I hope I get it before some else does

5 Likes

Right around first light on opening day.

4 Likes

:rofl:

3 Likes

My property is a sanctuary property for them and my next one will be too.
I only have between 10 and 11 acres here but I have tons of deer and they sleep in a very tiny clearing in the middle of my property. I let the grass grow tall there and they curl up in it. I’m going to put out feeders and salt and mineral licks or what ever they need on my land so they won’t go to yalls land and get killed.

Sorry for the derailment @Tactical_Reviews

4 Likes

Hey, I’m doing all that!

Just adding freezer wrapper and canning jars

4 Likes

Once its hanging on the wall, you can see it 24/7 & a shit load of meat in the freezer on top of that!:money_mouth_face:

4 Likes

ROAD TRIP, FELLOWS🤣

4 Likes

Well, I got something better. A photographer has asked to use our property for his nude model photography, and we agreed.

4 Likes

Pics or it didn’t happen!!! Unless the model is a dude, nobody wants to see that shit!..

3 Likes

No, its legit. He gets a lot of women coming to him who want nudes taken of themselves. He also does concerts. He photographed my daughter’s wedding here on our property. My boyfriend was thrilled I agreed to it, but I busted his bubble when I told him that we would leave for the day when ever a photo shoot was scheduled.

4 Likes

Game cameras thats all im saying.

4 Likes