Whack job with machete attacks cop

With all this bad attention to cops from Virginia lets look at a 5-0 doing his job.

5 Likes

This is what happens when you bring a knife to a gun fight.

DSA/dnc IS the enemy. Want proof, just turn your TV on.

3 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

The cop looks like an asshole, right? He goes to a guys house and shoots him just for having a gun…but nope…turns out he had two people at gun point inside the house.

"According to officials, French held two adults at gunpoint prior to police arrival on the scene. The victims are French’s ex-wife and an adult son. Both told police the suspect had been drinking and had beaten them. The son said he was glad the officers arrived because he feared French would kill them both, according to wave3.com.

French and his two victims were all transported to a local hospital. The suspect later succumbed to his wounds, while the victims are expected to survive"

2 Likes

The Glendale cop needs to be fired.

3 Likes

You can hear the fat man say “Thank f-ing God” right after they dropped him.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Very good. The “suspect” was definitely on the spectrum.

3 Likes

This guy seemed genuinely surprised to be shot… Before knowing the backstory to these videos it’s hard to work out whether the person wants to die through suicide by cop, whether they are completely ignorant of what is acceptable behavior when interacting with police, or are suffering from mental illness. I always try to watch the video first with as little information as possible and then read the backstory/narrative after.

3 Likes

Drugs and or mental issues seem to be a really common issue. My uncle told me meth addicts were the worst to deal with when he was a cop.

4 Likes

Just being near them in a convenience store I can believe that.

4 Likes

Wal mart is full of them.

4 Likes

I absolutely agree. Meth tweakers are dangerous due to psychosis and paranoia. Stay away because they are very unpredictable.

People can return to a normal life after kicking a long-term heroin habit. Not so much with meth. I believe that meth causes permanent changes in the brain after hardcore abuse. Even if those people beat the addiction, they’re never the same. Unlike many other drugs, meth definitely has a point of no return. Scary stuff.

5 Likes

It can, If they do it long enough. My mom has been clean off it for 13 years. She is back to normal. But she was only an addict for 6 or 7 years though. Still in that time me and my sister went threw hell as kids, drug raids, tweekers stealing our shit, I got jumped and put in the hospital one time with broken ribs , dislocated jaw, broken hand etc because one of moms friends owed some druggie money and they beat me with a bat to send a message…just real trashy shit. I despise dope fiends. I’ve seen a lot of good people fuck themselves and their families lives up over that shit. Ive seen a lot of it first hand.

7 Likes

No small reason you just described, sorry you endured that and happy your Mother has pulled through

4 Likes

Yea, I try not to hold it to her too much. My dad being a guy didn’t know how to cope with dying the right way started pushing my mom away, being a dick, left her etc then she made her way to that shit. They were together like 20 years and she was a stay at home wife the whole time so I think life just kicked her ass a little hard for a bit.
They let us pay for it though. Parents that put their kids threw that shouldn’t be allowed to have kids or be forced to change to get them back. No wonder our country is in shambles.

6 Likes

Without leaders and role models no, its no wonder at all,

Add in handing a kid an electronic devise which I see so much of, so they amuse/entertain themselves and then go about your day,

what went wrong

/sarcasm

4 Likes

I am sorry to hear about your situation, but I’m glad that you and your Mom are ok now.

I had a friend who lost a sister to addiction. She was addicted to meth for many years and totally destroyed her mind and body. A car accident and long hospitalization saved her life and helped her get clean again. However, she developed an opiate addiction due to the accident and later died from a heroin overdose. These stories are all too common now. :frowning_face:

4 Likes