What .22 lr Package Are You Running?

My favorite 22 setup is a Rugged 10/22 from TBA Suppressors. It has a 16" OAL integral barrel with a Titanium mono core. I’m running a Leupold 3-9x42 scope on it.

6 Likes

Ruger 77/22 22LR with a Green Mnt. stainless fluted match sporter barrel
CZ 455 17HMR/22LR combo
CZ 452 22Mag
Ruger Single 6 22/22Mag
Ruger MKIII target

4 Likes

6 Likes

What a sexy combo, I like the paddle release, hows the DA trigger on those?

1 Like

Good posts as I will be shopping for the youngest grandsons first .22 for Christmas.
Can’t wait to see the look like his father had when my Dad gave him his first, a 9422.

2 Likes

I hate to admit it, but it’s been a couple years since I shot any of these.

Screenshot_11

7 Likes

I run Rugers… mags all work in them and the amount of parts available. I use mine for plinking and for gophers.
Just picked up a Ruger Precision rim fire. They are cool.

I like my camping one, it is nice and can fit in my backpacks.

I have like 3 more of them

8 Likes

Nice!

Can I ask what scope mount is that? I wanted to find a QD mount like that for my rifles.

4 Likes

It’s an adm mount American defense manufacturing

2 Likes

I run and usually push American Defense for just about every QD mount that we need. From scope mounts to bipods. Run them on RMRs too. Great mount.

1 Like

My 1st post and on 1 of my fav. subjects, rim fires.
My fav. bolt is my Win. Model 57 target that I built from a barreled action, 22lr, Lyman peep sights, new walnut w/ 7 coats of hand rubbed Lin-Speed oil followed by 4 coats of Renaissance wax , love it. My fav semi-auto is my Springfield ( GILL) gun , 87a that I refurbished, stock is tiger maple that really started to pop after that 4th coat of Lin-Speed, also have a Mossberg 46a b.a. a couple of Rem. 24s,1 good 1 part gun, a Chiappa Lil- Bagger22 mag/.410 o/u combo gun, and just got a Chiappa M1 carbine 22lr that I had to have , I have 2 rev., 1 was my Dad’sold 22 and I have a Hopkins and Allen Blue Jacket 1 1/2 in .22 short made in 1871 , still has 95 percent bright nickel and fully functional, I’m just a little partial to rimfires:-)

2 Likes

Welcome to Full30. I hope are enjoying your time here. How did you find us?

1 Like

some one on twitter mentioned it in response to u tube censorship of gun videos

3 Likes

Yeah we get lots of people like that. I guess we should be grateful to YouTube for being so dumb about guns.

3 Likes