What 22LR Rifles Are On Your Wish List?

Here are a few of mine, certainly not the entire list because that would be ALL of them!

11 Likes

Considering there’s no .22lr on shelves probably none. Dont feel like burning up my ammo.

Otherwise, I’m a Ruger 10/22 fan. Its the Chevy smallblock of .22s. Might say Tikka/Sako too if its for precision shooting.

10 Likes

plenty of 22s around these parts

10 Likes

Browning T-Bolt

10 Likes

Same here. I’m not into .22 precision shooting, but I do love my trusty old 10/22. That little workhorse has taken many varmints and wabbits over the years.

11 Likes

Tikka T1X would make my short list.

I also had my eye on the Savage 93 BTVS for a long time.

9 Likes

What! no Excel arms 22?

10 Likes

22’s are like the buffet of the gun world, there is so many styles and kinds to choose from.

10 Likes

a 22LR on the AR platform? eh, no thanks. own a few, sure, but they have never blown my skirt up. you can tell by my list that i am more a precision guy when it comes to small bore like that, so no surprise. as for the variety, yeah the variety of 22 firearms is as diverse as the variety of 22 ammo, a whole other topic of discussion we may soon have… hint, hint.

10 Likes

Put my ATN 1 St Gen night scope on my 10/22 today. Got it sighted in. Got some skunks running around at night. Tired of the dogs stinking. A Winchester 52b target rifle would be nice.

11 Likes

Great video too btw, @CloverTac. Nicely done. :+1:

8 Likes

I have all the .22s I need . A rem. 541t , nylon 66 and Dads old Mossberg bolt gun .

12 Likes

appreciate it a ton

9 Likes

BLASPHEMY… @Robert should give you the ban hammer for that ridiculous comment! BAHAHAHA

10 Likes

I acquired an old Mossberg Model 346KA .22 bolt gun from my Grandfather. It looks a little rough, but she’s a good shooter.

11 Likes

there are definitely some sleepers out there like that

10 Likes

I thought the wee folk(leprechauns) called them kilts?

10 Likes

I wasnt aware Savage made a .22 rifle outside of some $100 beaters but this looks cool

11 Likes

only if you go commando LOL

11 Likes

savage makes some of the most accurate 22 rifles out there in my opinion. i own two of the MK2 series… similar to the 93 (93 is their magnum action if i recall) and both have won competition hardware.

11 Likes