What are some of your pet peeves?

There are mild annoyances and the things that really chap our ass, but unless you’re in a coma, all of us have some pet peeves.

One of mine…This new complete lack of grammar, including the complete absense of punctuation, capitalization and ability to even form a sentence. I’m in no way perfect, far from it, but have you ever read something that was a paragraph long and had no periods, no caps, no question marks and you couldn’t make heads or tails of what the hell was being said? Don’t even get me started on the spelling.

Another one…using the handicap/senior scooters at the grocery store when you are NOT handicapped or a senior.

10 Likes

Theres that fag talk

4 Likes

Ihereyou @RedAngeldatchitchapsmyasstoo!stupisonsobitchesmustbeaproductofdapubucskoolsistem!admitUwerexpectingtogetshitfromsomeofussmartasseshere?

6 Likes
2 Likes

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

3 Likes

I would expect nothing less from you guys.

And in all honesty, I had to edit my post like half a dozen times to fix all my spelling errors. :rofl:

7 Likes

Sometimes it is better not to understand what we’re saying!:rofl:

5 Likes

k

4 Likes

I hate text talk, all the two and three letter junk I don’t have a clue what it means.

7 Likes

I get really upset with fast food people that get my order wrong. I mean they have the easiest job on the planet. All you gotta do is LISTEN to the customer and put the order in right. HOW HARD CAN THAT BE?

5 Likes

^ This
I can attest to the fact that this REALLY pisses her off.

3 Likes

:joy:

3 Likes

I know @Robert put those videos on here just to get under my skin. He knows that’s my favorite movie of all time. :nauseated_face:

4 Likes

Was in the gun shop a while back and this guy came in telling about his build, 75% of what he said was abbreviations for the part. I guess if you speak that stuff you know what he had. he coulda had a pipe bomb for all I knew.

Some of it I know, but most I don’t. I’m old school, i’ll say crap like you need to clean that sum beech instead of your bcg may be ocd and rhf. you need to use a good ght to remove all the dwb/s

Us hillbillies got a unique language, like a well educated person would say, " I observed a squirrel scampering in the forest" i’d say I see a damn squirrel runnin thru da woods.

Also notice I paragraphed this post and used punctuation to keep from pissin RA off. :rofl:

7 Likes

thought “damn lunch just got away” as to squirrels scampering…

3 Likes

:joy:
I know what you mean @Belt-Fed, I hate having to google stuff so that I can decipher what someone is saying.
As far as gun talk, since on Full30 I have to look up most of what y’all are saying, so many acronyms.

4 Likes

You won’t get none of that from me, If’n I ask about something it gets spelled out.

3 Likes

And those are the people wanting $15 an hour to do their job.

Not nearly as pathetic as Walmart’s door greeters. I walk into Walmart, some young kid standing there holding his soda day-dreaming, I look at him and smile and say “Hi”, he gives me a dirty looks and turns away. That’s the Walmart door greeters now who are getting paid to greet ME as I walk in the door.

4 Likes

Fast Food drive thru’s.
Can these people get ANY order correct?
ANY!!!
Just happened again to me at McDonalds this time.
They stuff everything in bags so you cant actually tell whats in there and then short you something.
If it happened one out of ten times I wouldn’t get all pissy about it.
But 5 or 6 out of ten?
Why cant these millennials, gen Z or whatever they call themselves pay the F attention to what they are doing?
This type of thing was a VERY RARE thing to happen when I was that age doing that kind of work.
Maybe they cant add or count without those F’in phones!!

Ok I ranted about it and still pissed off.
I will get over it till the next time.
And there WILL be a next time.

6 Likes

Idiocracy is a great movie…soon to be documentary.

5 Likes