What are the top 5 most pro gun countries in the World?

How do they compare to U.S. laws? What are the five countries with the strictest gun laws? Heres a random article to kind of get things going.

So civies can own guns in Russia and China? Thats surprising. They seem to place pretty high yet the best shooters are usually from here such as Rob Leatham, Jerry Miculek, Taran Butler, Julie Golob (sp) etc.

I think there is some confusion here about ownership versus being allowed to use a gun under strict supervision in China and Hong Kong.

Having been to both China and Hong Kong a number of times, I can tell you that private citizens pretty much don’t have firearms at all. In fact, even trying to import any firearm parts can land you in jail for 7 years (maybe more in certain circumstances).

Sure, the police have firearms (Hong Kong = Revolvers as sidearms, AR15’s for swat, etc), (China - some have firearms, some not). And, maybe the top government officials might have special access, but for the shooting teams, they probably don’t get to take the guns they shoot with, home.

Also, France’s gun laws are quite strict, from what I have heard. Hard to imagine your normal French citizen having a gun, especially for self defense.