What do you do for a living

I am a supervisor for a manufacture in Missouri. I cover production and maintenance.

12 Likes

Project Manager in marketing / market research.

11 Likes

Customer support engineer for a major disk drive company.

12 Likes

I’m a web developer full time right now. My job involves development, project management, website strategy consulting, SEO, data analysis, and conversion optimization.

Though I am hoping to eventually transition full time into the firearms world through Locked Back in the future.

12 Likes

My father was a tool maker for 41 years .

10 Likes

Sweet! Can you make and sell me a claw hammer with some pro-2A slogan on it? :wink:

9 Likes

WD or Seagate?

3 Likes

Neither

7 Likes

That would be pretty awesome.

7 Likes

I am an AK owner. Therefore I am jobless, and just own a hammer an AK and drink vodka. Homeless too.

10 Likes

And wear adidas right?

4 Likes

Some times you just have to pop a squat!

8 Likes

Samsung, Hitachi or … some Chinese brand?

2 Likes

I’m retired, so I kind of do this.

11 Likes

Are you serious? Really? I don’t think it’s that obscure? Here’s a hint:

By the way there’s only 3, Hitachi and Samsung are gone from the industry. Seagate bought Samsung, WD bought Hitachi(actually Toshiba got a piece too), and Toshiba bought Fujitsu.

Toshiba isn’t big on Marketing, but we’re a major player.

9 Likes

Retired

13 Likes

Send me one of those. Only have 2tb on my studio computer, and I’ll fill that too fast.

3 Likes

part time Mechanical Engineer in the firearms industry and retired.

14 Likes

SHIT!! I completely forgot about Toshiba. :slight_smile: Toshiba’s are nice but had too many fail years ago when I built workstations. Perhaps that build quality has changed, who knows. I do find it interesting that Seagate bought Samsung considering Samsung is a much larger company. Perhaps they wanted out of that space–either way both of those are/were my go-to brands. I have heard about Hitachi a while ago, I guess I forgot which is ok because I hated Deskstar and Travelstar HDDs. But I digress…

3 Likes

retired Systems Analyst - financial services industry

11 Likes