What do YOU want to see from SHOT Show 2020?

Here are ten firearms that are definitely on my list to check out for SHOT Show 2020. Do you have any you are excited about this year?

8 Likes

I wanna see cool guns.

7 Likes

I wanna see more retro or clone guns like what Aero Precision and Brownelles has been doing.

8 Likes

always LOL

5 Likes

Want Class 3’s for us patriots.

7 Likes

may I ask why 380 acp is a round you like?

4 Likes

To tell you the truth I kind of hope we see some new lever action rifles and maybe some good air guns.

6 Likes

More gun bunnies! Although you never brought me any back from last year either…

5 Likes

Try mail order wives

3 Likes

On a serious note I hope we see some firearms in this new 6.8 round sig is developing for the military. Might still be a couple years but i hope things change politically and we get a chance to tryout the new stuff.

I read that Colts contract with the military is not up untail 2024, no idea if they are aiming to implement this new bullpup by then.

4 Likes

they are sorta getting harder and harder to find at these shows

4 Likes

no particular reason, just my taste i guess, 380 has been getting it done around the world for a long time now

4 Likes

i should get the play with the Bishop 458 SOCOM level rifle at range day this year, pretty excited for that too… though i am not sure i could ever afford one

7 Likes

I want the S&W 500 lever action

The model 89 by big horn armory

5 Likes

Seriously. That gun is huge on my list but it’s so damn expensive

4 Likes

Always interested in new products & gear. New innovation or from companies we may not of heard of yet. If you run across such things that appear to be solid quality, check them out & let us know @CloverTac

5 Likes

All the new suppressors and new 9mm PCC. Anything new/22/threaded!!

6 Likes

This :arrow_up:

I am looking to buy one soon.

6 Likes