What does everyone do besides shooting?

My HOA hates it when I show up to the meetings. They got a little upset when I told them that I graduated from High School and that I am over the Popularity Contests.

They really hated it when I told them that I had enough Government in my life and I didn’t need a private one made up of my neighbors as well.

Hahaha, HOA sucks. I got 4 more years until my daughter is out of high school then I’m done with neighborhoods and HOA. If i can throw a rock and hit my neighbors house, they are too damn close!

The wait is the worst right? Wanna relocate out west in to the middle of nowhere SO BAD.

No kidding! I’ve even thought Alaska

My brother relocated there from Texas and loves every minute of it. The wife and I went up there in 2016 to his outdoor wedding near Denali and fell in love with the state.

Lol, I’m just messin with ya :yum:

Good on you. Screw professional sports. I gave them up last year and I found I had more free time doing what I like and spending quality time with my wife.

Every where we go we ask for the channel to be changed if the assclowns are on. ESPN too.
F*** the felon league and their 2-faced blm BULLSHIT.
Funny how the assclowns ignore the black shit show in their own backyards

I gave up on professional sports in the 80’s with the strikes. As a kid I had a hard time feeling sorry for them complaining that they only made so many millions a year and needed more as I ate econo buy mac and cheese with fried hotdogs.

^ this goes double for me.[quote=“TheRogueBanshee, post:223, topic:4146, full:true”]
I gave up on professional sports in the 80’s with the strikes. As a kid I had a hard time feeling sorry for them complaining that they only made so many millions a year and needed more as I ate econo buy mac and cheese with fried hotdogs.
[/quote]

Don’t forget the NBA too. Just as worthless as the NFL. As soon as my favorite player retires (Dirk) I’ll never give a shit about the NBA again.

Super Bowl Sunday… work on the race car day. Always has been.

And EVERYONE will stand at Michigan Today for the National Anthem

They stood then – they stand now.
Yeah even Bubba.

Amen, RogueBanshee person!! Samey same here. In High school, I used to love football, and played (when coach let me – I was horrible).
But had the same “Epiphany” one day, after climbing out of a sewer lift station for lunch, to hear about that strike on the on the truck radio.
It was life-changing too.

Exactly. Us, the (former) fans with our real jobs making pennies compared to these spoiled little brats are starting to come to this realization that these “people” are worthless.

It sucks I gave up the NBA, but my principals and morality are more important than watching a game played by fools. I grew up obsessed with basketball having played it all through school and even as an adult in some local leagues. Now I just couldn’t be bothered and not just because my knees are papier mache now either.

@Mister_Torgue … Guns and living in the middle of no where. Should be the American dream (not put you on an extremest list).

I am a web designer from Monday to Friday and a pet trainer every weekend. I am currently busy setting up a wifi dog fence for my Shih Tzu.

@TheRogueBanshee

Couldn’t of said it better myself.

What is a wifi dog fence?

Oh, welcome to the forum

I usually wake up in between 03:30-04:00. I let the dogs out and drink coffee outside. That’s my quiet time- wife and kids are still sleeping. However, there’s not much to do.

95% of my guns are packed away. I don’t close on my new house until Aug 24th and I’m staying with in laws, so all my projects have been put on hold. It’s a bit frustrating to say the least.

What does everyone do besides shooting? I hurry up and wait apparently. At least I have ThisOldGhost to amuse me. Don’t worry- I haven’t gone off the deep end. Yet. :wink: