What have you learned since 9/11

6 Likes

The powers behind the powers have been depopulating the planet for decades now, and we the people are just now catching on.

From the Bay of Tonkin to 9/11 false flags by unknowns keep reshaping the planet for the worse.

6 Likes

That the people who were supposed to be helping us (fed gov) are the ones that are trying to kill us.

5 Likes

Like Trump he was used and decieved, but like Trump, Reagan was right about so many things.

6 Likes

The liberal scum demoRat bush and his friends got rich off of 9/11, rich beyond dreams and it’s not over yet…

7 Likes

The 2nd greatest robbery of all time.

I’m surprised this is still up. Well worth the 3 1/2 hours.

4 Likes
4 Likes

i learned the TSA aren’t worth shit!

7 Likes

Yet to catch one bomber, but has let thru many test bombs.
TSA is another failure, in a long line of failures.

The Windsors know they have lost control of the planet, and now you get to see what happens when the cattle misbehave.

Charles, Barry, Roddem, even George W. even Kerry, who married into wealth, they all Windsor related.

6 Likes

Aren’t you speaking of people who work with controls chaos?

3 Likes

Own the media = own the morons.
Hate the filthy rats but while we were working 2-3 jobs to pay our bills the rats were building a corrupt propaganda machine to control the flow of disinformation.
LBJ said “I’ll have them ******s voting democrat for 200 years”

It is ALMOST hilarious how big tech tries to censor that when I searched for it.

6 Likes

As john fogerty would say “It aint Me”

I do have some Controled Chaos 45/70 rounds.
Wicked nasty rounds they be. Just wish they made them bigger.
Then 300s are for girls.

5 Likes

Today I learned that federal employees are lazy as fuk.
I went to the social security office to apply for Medicare since you are supposed to do so after you turn 65.
Didn’t have to wait over 15 minutes to see someone. I was told I needed an appointment to do that. The appointment will be almost another month and it will be done over the phone.
I’m right there but they pushed it off on someone else. Told me I should have done it online. I tried that and it wasn’t working properly. Why the lady couldn’t take the time to do this today is beyond me. There were 4 windows open and only 2 more people in line after me.
Total bull$hit.

6 Likes

and every year you delay, they fine you by changing the scale.

I think Ive been pissing them off for almost a few years now.
Some how they think they can force me to do anything.

3 Likes

IIRC about 6 months before turning 65 they sent me everything to sign up - most of my friends and family too. Started an online account easily too.
Got to watch for the correct paperwork/package as it could be confused with all the other scammer BS selling medicare plans.

But that was before the f*****g disaster bidoom.
1/2 of washingtoon is still not going in to work.
Biggest scam and ponzi scheme EVER still in progress.

“Today I learned that federal employees are lazy as fuk.”
You can add city county and state EOE hires to that fact.

7 Likes

Bidenomics, the less you do, the more you get paid.

7 Likes

and now you know why Chairman Insless got a 3rd term

5 Likes

6 Likes

That You have to search long and hard for people who you can truly trust. Many people are scared of the Government , Islams are still the same as they was in the Bible, America is corrupt, my hair is gray and I still think Sleepy Joe Biden and legs up Harris are Evildoers.

6 Likes

Peeps are still the same, eager to do evil to one another and feel justified. The world is stil corrupt and we few here, are to soon old and to late wise.

6 Likes