What have you learned since 9/11

Islam in the Bible? Maybe you mean Ishmael? Islam came to be in the latter half of the first millennium, which is way after the Biblical era.

7 Likes

Ishmael
Yes ,was moving all the way forward with the linage

6 Likes

Islam was barred from the US until 1951 when the UN FORCED countries to take refugees from any country.
Now look what it has corroded into.

6 Likes

Used to be we couldn’t do business with Communist countries also, and then comes the

An easy by-pass

But whats that really, when there’s also a United Nations Security Council and the US is one of five permanent founding members… along side of …China :face_exhaling:

5 Likes

The cure for the UN:
A fleet of D-10’s pushing the tower of shit into the east river.
Then let Donnie build condos on the nice empty lot.

8 Likes

Eh. Things weren’t so rosy then. In the historical documents for my house, I found that the neighborhood contracted not to allow “Negroes,” Asians or “Hebrews” to move in. I’m glad contracts like that are illegal now.

That said. It’s a huge problem to allow those who actively subvert our Constitution to become citizens, regardless their race, nationality or faith. There is a reason why we require an oath/affirmation of loyalty for citizenship, and there is a reason why we have laws about crossing the border illegally.

7 Likes

Islam being allowed in the US essentially opened the door to terror organizations within the US operating secretly and also performing acts of terror on US citizens and small secluded attacks on Jewish US CITIZENS

4 Likes

New 10 truck

8 Likes

Oh I know my best friend had to sit in the back of the bus and I was not allowed. Before I went to school, I saw all I needed to know about racism.

BUT ITS MUCH WORSE NOW

6 Likes

The rats #1 domestic terrorists are the biggest racists out there. I wonder who teaches their squats to act like this? It’s OK we know, just being sarcastic.
Just another day in black ruined philthadelphia. Again and again and again…

The USA does not have a race problem - It DOES HAVE a problem race.
A cold and windy week don’t slow nuffin’ - The old FD AO of excellence and intelligence:

4 Likes

Is it wrong I chuckled?

4 Likes

Not at all.
I laugh at their monkeyshines daily.

6 Likes

I respectfully disagree our country has a problem race. We have bad actors and criminals of all different races, ethnicities, religions, etc., just like we have law abiding, upstanding Americans of all different races, ethnicities, religions, etc. I know some may disagree, and that’s fine and I won’t argue with those who do. But as for me, I refuse to lump all persons of a certain race, ethnicity or religion with the evil deeds of a few who happen to be of that same race, ethnicity or religion.

As to the evil doers committing acts of terrorism and crimes against the innocents, they should be prosecuted and punished to the fullest in accordance with the law.

7 Likes

Facts and numbers do not lie. I lived then worked in the d-rat holes most of my life.

Black made up 60.5 percent of all murder arrests in Missouri in 2012 and 58 percent of all robbery arrests, though they are less than 12 percent of the state’s population. Such vast disparities are found in every city and state in the country; there is no reason to think that Ferguson is any different…New York City is typical: blacks are only 23 percent of the population but commit over 75 percent of all shootings in the city, as reported by the victims of and witnesses to those shootings; whites commit under 2 percent of all shootings, according to victims and witnesses, though they are 33 percent of the city’s population. Blacks commit 70 percent of all robberies; whites, 4 percent. The black-white crime disparity in New York would be even greater without New York’s large Hispanic population. Black and Hispanic shootings together account for 98 percent of all illegal gunfire. Ferguson has only a 1 percent Hispanic population, so the contrast between the white and black shares of crime is starker there.

Older but it has only become worse in the rat holes.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1637663531339247617

5 Likes

Imagine if white kids did this.
Be headline news for weeks at the crybaby d-rat nutworks.
70%+ unwed birffs =

4 Likes

vast disparities, very well put given the numbers cited.

But

equally compelling, and righteous, and I say that not only from a moral aspect of not judging a book by its cover but also from our being a Republic, that is where the individual is protected from the group.

So, both of you are, as I see, are correct and commendable, numbers do not lie and its not wise to ignore them.

So then, lets see, can the two of you level out your ground?

I don’t see how, there’s still an element neither of you can control, yet they seem controlled.

Honestly this is quite the pickle.

No need, the media tells us whites are the monster.

And…

So…

6 Likes

Yes we do have a Race Problem. For generations the Demonrats have been cultivating a system to destroy the black families in America with the aim of launching the Black Race like a guided missile at American society. This was all laid out generations ago. Yes America has a Race problem. It is the political use of divisive race relations to destroy America and it is, has been, and will continue to be the tool of the Demonrat party ever since it’s founding by Ol’ Hickory.

The Republicans are just as bad because they don’t end it. They also use the societal chaos for their political gain. Only recently have I seen it changing. We have a long way to go and it starts with telling the truth to America.

5 Likes

People don’t want, as I see, the truth.

First off, what is truth?

I was in court once, a Deputy was on the stand, I had been arrested under a warrant that did not exist, the Deputy was questioned and the Judge ruled that the deputy believed the warrant existed.

Both were true, there was no warrant, and the Deputy believed one did.

The Deputy was also questioned on my claimed authority to not comply, legitimate authority, the Deputy testified he did not recall my claim, recall means to make an effort,
so he truthfully testified he was not making any effort.

I was recently presented with a potential truth that key scripture I rely on may be a fabrication, 1 John 5:7, that type of thing can cause either of the two things discussed here

When you say:

Is that a truth, is it one people can accept, if they do, how is it then dealt with?

First off, the argument can be made it is both true, and not true, true as it is believed, and not true as social/economic factors contribute, and make the result just that, a result, a symptom of the problem, so, not true, as we have to fix that to alleviate the symptoms.

Back to scripture, its rejected as true, if not by a majority of people then at least by the media influenced perception, then add in the variety of sources, the history, human influence, and the result is it is only true to those who believe it to be true.

So again, true, and not true at the same time, look at the many religions that claim “scripture” on one hand and then distract you with the other, You reject Catholicism, and there’s a ton of overwhelming condemnation to support your rejection, despite my first hand experience I can not overcome your rejection, we both come from the same place, truth, as we both base that on our belief.

Where am I going with this?

Truth is being manufactured, right now, in the hearts and minds of the people, facts like it not existing, or first hand testimony to the contrary, or even unverifiable scripture, relied on, do not , have not, and will not win this war.

Tell that to Alex Jones, bankrupted by the system he defends, first amendment right, void where prohibited by law.

So then… What is truth?

This is truth:

There’s battle lines being drawn
Nobody’s right if everybody’s wrong

3 Likes

The race war is establishment made. Flamed by the media.
Until some folks believe this crap.

5 Likes

Yep. The media will never point out the real racists. The Demonrats.

6 Likes