WHAT IS NEW 🥳 AT THE SHOP ⚠️⚠️😜🏴‍☠️

Looks like you have more than that :clap:

6 Likes

Well, if I had my welders, i could run them. I also can now run all my timber framing tools. Big plus. Oh, and I have like 8 outlets

6 Likes

Major progress at the shop. More lighting installed and the scrap guys have come to haul more steel off the property.

6 Likes

:popcorn:

5 Likes

Up n over to the other side with 2 receptacles. Now the mini fridge is plugged in and i at least have a light to plug in. But the big news is getting the rusty 40 foot trailer off the property!

6 Likes

So… the 40 foot semi trailer is gone. The guys picked up more steel. Then they helped me rip out the old wood stove / oil burner… big job.
So now I am trying to bust through 50 year old 4,000 psi concrete. Holy smokes no wonder I love this stuff.

Trued using a Stihl concrete saw… didnt work well…

8 Likes

Wow, what a massive project, I hope you can live in peace here :+1:

5 Likes

That is the plan… to live in peace. Im tired of the conflicts and petty drama. :unamused: i cannot get away from that side of my former family fast enough.

5 Likes

Horrible news today… my cousin’s youngest daughter was murdered today. She was only 18 years old. He is of course devastated as is the rest of the family.
I am angery… angery we live in the upside-down… where we have cities that burn for weeeks on end and nothing is done. Where we release criminals and let MILLIONS of people flood our borders. We are crashing and they know it. How do they know it? They planned it.

7 Likes

This beautiful young woman is now gone. My cousin is crushed.
He had saved her life when she was very young. Their house was set on fire by an arsonists… my cousin jumped from a second story window, only in his underwear. He then had his wife and Zoe jump. He caught them both. They lost everything including their 2 dogs. Now she is gone… it is hesrt breaking. I am fucking pissed… I am sad and angery. I want justic.

7 Likes

I’m sad and angry with you, very truly sorry as well

8 Likes

Sorry for your loss and totally understand your feelings . I had a great nephew od awhile back and the idea of burning his dealers crap hole trailer with them in it is still on my mind .

8 Likes

Rogue, my heart is crushed to hear this. I don’t have the words that could even begin to help. For us here, all we can do is pray, and not forget. My condolences to you and your family.

8 Likes

Update… and a horrific one at that. She is alive and well, her crazy mother made the whole thing up. Including a fake Facebook page… absolute crazy. WHY would anyone do that let alone to their own dauhter? Just revenge on the dad? Make him suffer? It is criminal in my book…

5 Likes

WTH? I am glad she is alive. Sad she has a mother like that!

6 Likes

How do people like that live with themselves? I imagine the next step was to set up a go fund me page, sick.

6 Likes

Its not horrific, its glorious, wonderful, sorry you and others had to endure the agony and anger, maybe she will be more well loved going forward, benefited from the despair others had :hugs:

Let it go and enjoy your niece, or however that works with a cousin, I think that’s right, you’re a second uncle?

6 Likes

Oh, i think I am just a cousin… keep it simple. While yes, it is glorious that she is alive of course… that roller-coaster for my cousin was just… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
The mother is totally screwed up, has been for a decade. And yeah… I am sure it was some money scam… Go fund me type of deal

6 Likes

A shovel and the vast wide open spaces of the west will take care of the crazy woman . Just saying.

6 Likes

Well… more work. I knew there was rot on this post, but DAMN… LOL
Had to pour a stem wall so I can build a supporting wall for the roof. Then pour concrete, reppace the roof. Hahahhahhaa

7 Likes