What is the ideal number of guns to own?

I agree it’s probably 42 lol

7 Likes

In each safe . Right?

5 Likes

Correct!

4 Likes

2 hands 4 pockets in my trousers, 3 pockets in my jacket, 2 pockets in my vest , 1 pockets in my shirt =

12 although I say several of those will be of the derringer type.

5 Likes

The fastest reload is anouther gun.

6 Likes

Proud Of You Yes GIF

6 Likes

Good movie . To bad he is a flaming lib.

8 Likes

Yes so weird he did so many movies of conservative nature and then acts like that.
I guess its easy to act like a conservative. Because its a great concrete and creative role of a person with grit and a mind of his own with perseverance and rationale.
I guess it wouldnt make for a movie if they played a liberal goon. Would be more like reality :tv: TV …can I get a witness !! Come on , sound off !!!

5 Likes

Money and fame plus living in the vacum of ideas in hollywierd.

7 Likes

Hellywood

6 Likes

But how many safes?

3 Likes

Why 42 I believe…

4 Likes

Two here at the house . But I have some stuff at other locations .

5 Likes

Probably about right, i been told that @Robert house looks like a cannon safe factory with all of them everywhere.

6 Likes

None here as i don’t have anything to put in one.

5 Likes

I have a story. Our NRA rep got a call from a man in a nursing home that wanted to donate his collection to the NRA . So the rep gos to the house and the place had hundreds of guns there were just paths to get thru the rooms . It took days to get them all out . Some rare ones went to the NRA collection and the rest went to auction. There were also some class three items and some stuff we had to call the ATF to deal with . We also got truck loads of ammo that we are still using at events .

5 Likes

How many did wayne take home? F the NRA.

7 Likes

It has been and always be 42

8 Likes

Why or why don’t those people call me first?

8 Likes

Our rep is too honest . I would have had to take a few. He did not let any of us know until the dealer was there to load them up.

6 Likes