What is your choice of CCW for today?

Mine is the P365 with 12 round extended mag and sigsauer hollow points…

FB_IMG_1535667529057
Gen 4 glock23 165 gr speer gold dots

@gunarchy having a difficult time choosing between Glock 23 and 19…I know, I know the size but just two awesome guns. I guess I’ll have to buy both…haha!!

When it gets cold out I go for either my 1911 ot my P220. Since I am doing my civic duty today… i dont get to carry.

Usually i carry my p320 though

LC9s in my right front pocket and 1911 9mm lightweight commander Iwb, 147 gr fmj in both.

@TheRogueBanshee I wish I could carry the 1911 but no place to hide it wearing shorts… I guess there are cons of living in Florida!! It’s a hard knock life​:wink::smile:

@Johnny how do you like that trigger on that LC9, I have one with a crimson trace but my wife has difficulty with the trigger!!

@Ablokestwocents , It’s pretty damn good. It is and “s” as in striker fired, many overlook that and think the old 100 lb 3 feet of travel trigger of the plain old lc9. I am as accurate with it at 10 yards and under as anything else I own.

I guess I did overlook that, my wife’s is the hammer fired…cheers!

There are really only 4 handguns I use now for daily carry. Right now I run a Sig Sauer P229R Scorpion in 40 cal… 14 round mag.
If not, a Glock G19 Gen 4
And… when feeling sassy I will carry my Glock 10mm Gen 4
I also have a Glock G42 with a +2 mag…

I only run Underwood ammunition in my daily carry side arms…

Carrying what I usually do at work
Ruger LCP in a wallet holster in my right back pocket
CZ 75 compact wedges between my seat in my truck

Move to Utah. I think it is mandatory to carry the state gun down there.

It would be very difficult to find alot of gun configurations that do not include John M Browning. I favor a P7 for most occasions and 1911 Colt for a little more and and and…

@RogueGunnWorks just bought a Glock 19 today gen 4, looking forward to shooting it.

@Merlin7 do you carry that 1911 shoulder holster or OWB?

Glock 19 Gen 5
This pistol is me in every way… Nothing fancy just effective.
Magazine 1 - Hornady critical defense
Sig HP in magazine 2.
Magazine 3 - Lehigh defense xtreme penetration.

Way off topic but I wonder why most Gen 5s I see are made in Austria? I havnt seen an American made one yet.

The Glock USA pistols have American made frame, slide and barrel. The rest of the components come from Austria. All materials for manufacturing the frame, slide and barrels come from Austria and shipped to the US facility. There are no material procurement in the US. Glock Austria keeps 100% quality control of every aspect of production.
Early in production of a newer pistol everything comes from Austria, later when they need to step it up some GA will make more. GA has VERY low production ability compared to a facilities in Austria.

All I am allowed to have is my knife since we don’t have reciprocity with PA. :face_with_raised_eyebrow::rage::face_with_raised_eyebrow::rage: